my hips really hurt

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
i no something seems to be hurting or falling off me everyday :)
keep getting a bad pain in my hips at the back and like shooting pains there aswell
anyone no whay?
im not sue if its the crap hospital chairs i was sat on for the best past of 3 hours today or not
manda xx

i pity you when you get to this stage..try and relax and rest.. swimmign is great..

hope it gets better

I didn't read the title properly and I thought it said nips :lol:

Sore hips suck, I have them too, seems to come and go though, I too am hoping its not the start of SPD, but not much we can do about it I guess!!
When I asked my Mum she hadnt even heard of spd, said she would have been told it was just the pains of pregnancy and to get on with it!! sigh....
Focus on the end result, I'm told we will forget all the aches and pains then!!

:hug:

aww poor hips! I think we all have our fall apart weeks where we turn into old bangers. My hips did hurt where everything was spreading inside. Its stopped hurting now but my back is killing so Im trying to sit up straight in my chair but I cant lie flat which is really odd - its agony so I have to be slightly bent or put a pillow under my back in bed which cant be good but Im hoping it will pass.
xx

thanks all doesnt seem to be too bad today am hoping it was just the crap chairs :)
lisa i would swim id love to but i cant have tried for years to learn but i have a mega fear of water :( i just sit in the shallow end lol
manda xx

thats ok.. you dont have to actually swim.. we went sunday and i only did 2 lenghts.. the rest of the time i held on to the wall and floated myself.. was heaven to be weightless int eh water.. unbelieveable how much reliefe you get..

manda224 said:
thanks all doesnt seem to be too bad today am hoping it was just the crap chairs :)
lisa i would swim id love to but i cant have tried for years to learn but i have a mega fear of water :( i just sit in the shallow end lol
manda xx

aww if I lived near you Id come with you! I wanted to go swimming to the aquanatel but OH informs me his sis is going so Im not too keen now. We REALLY dont get on, through nothing Ive done but she is just a crazy jealous mare. Its really sad as we could've been great support for eachother through our pregnancies but she doesnt want to know :roll:
x

I quite fancy aquanatal but the nearest place that does it is aberdeen and that's an hour away on the bus.
If I can pass my driving test before I get too big to drive I might give it a go

yer that is a shame sarah
and lisa i might give it a go then :)
see my sister today and she thinks ive got or going to get spd as the way im walking ????
ive always had bad joints so im used to the odd walk lol cant say ive notised a difference but she hasnt seen me in months
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back