The agony

LilyMac

Reaction score
Well today I am feeling miserable and sorry for myself.
Woke up during the night to change position and heard a loud popping noise from my hip and have been in agony since! Between SPD and this violent backache I've woken up with I just feel like crying.
My hips feel dislocated and everytime I move I can feel bones grinding at the bottom of my spine :( its total agony.

So I've decided I'm having a duvet day and not moving at all!

Anyone else really suffering?x

Oh you poor, poor thing. I don't blame u having a duvet day. I got a good night's sleep last night but the 3 prev nights i've been up for hours with cramps wondering if I'm in labour which has sucked! I had the same thing when I had my little boy and have got to the point where I am so tired I can't do anything all day.

Hope u feel better soon hon - not long to go now x x x

Yeah I know that's the only thing keeping me going, only a few weeks and then my little man will be here to make it all better :)
No one ever tells you about the crap side of pregnancy do they!
Glad you managed to get at least one decent nights sleep! Any idea what the cramps were?x

Sending you many many hugs Lily. Between you, me and Momma Kat I think we have the worlds quota of backache and SPD!! We'll all be free soon though and then we can all laugh about it together and discuss how long untill we go through it all again! XD

xxxxx

Lol Ive already started the conversation about the next one!!! My OH wanted lots of kids but now hes saying one is enough cause he cant watch me go through all this again.... We'll soon change that though its all worth it really.
Not long left for you at all! Its so weird, Ive just noticed your due date and Ive been saying for months I think I'm going to give birth on the 4th!!! x

Hehe, well mine will be here by the end of november so you can have the 4th :D

As for the next one, yea my OH is conviced that we'll have another one, I've told him that we can have another when the science has been developed that allows him to carry it! XD

xxx

Yep I have had this on and off for weeks cannot get any relief I haven't got dressed today either so having a duvet day x

Yay 4th is mine! They should inject them with male seahorse DNA and maybe then they'd get pregnant... Works for the seahorses, its worth a try!

Yeah I haven't got dressed either, have just been lay down all day watching crap day time tv, its starting to depress me now though!x

Hehe, well mine will be here by the end of november so you can have the 4th :D

As for the next one, yea my OH is conviced that we'll have another one, I've told him that we can have another when the science has been developed that allows him to carry it! XD

xxx

4th is my birthday! Lol

Ive said to my OH no more, ever. if he wants one, we goto surrogates lol though im sure i am going to change my mind, supposedly we forget all the nasty bits.. hmm

oh bless you hun I have had really bad back ache for the first time today and I am just on the verge of going to bed with my hot water bottle.

Take it easy hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back