Sperm smoothie!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Thought I'd share this with you....

Hubby and I are getting really healthy and have started making raw vegetable smoothies as well as fruit ones!

Check this out...

Its fresh orange, fresh carrot and spinach- spinach has lots of Zinc for the spermies!:sperm:

I honestly thought it would taste rank but its actually rather nice, lets see what Hubby thinks when he gets in LOL!!!

xx

Attachments

• Smoothie.jpg
    Smoothie.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I was drinking a smoothie while reading this and went eek it's made of sperms :oooo: lol!

Mmm your smoothie sounds lush. Looks good too xxxx

WOW maybe that is some colour of smoothie :shock:

what else do you put in it other than veg?

oooh I'll try that, hubbie drinks pure spinach smoothies everyday (he does it for training apparently lol) but I'll mention adding the orange and carrot too!

Could not resist a reply - your title actually made me boak :puke: Thought it was a smoothie of sperm :whistle::rotfl:

haha!! great title to a thread!! i'm always eating spinach and OH is too so reading your post has made me very happy! :)

i was just thinking..not a bit of wonder these crazy ladies are still ttc...they're drinking them....wrong hole ladies!! ha ha xx

Ha Ha!!

Little does he know it's in his curry too!!

xx

:rofl:
I wouldnt get away with putting things like spinach in OH tea, hes the cook! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We make banana and strawberry smoothies which are lovely. Good idea and its a great colour!

Looks lush!:)

I have to try to make it for hubby...he is really fastidious, but since this is good for his soldiers, there's no excuse!

Wow the colour.. actually looks quite nice.. not sure about the spinach tho:sick:

And OH saw your thread and pulled some horrible face lol..he looked really worried!
x

Last edited:
Haha have to say I just read this whilst eating me tea and the title nearly caused me to choke to death!!! Looks nice though - although I'm not a smoothie drinker myself so I have to say id never make it xx

Hi Girls,

Thought I'd share this with you....

Hubby and I are getting really healthy and have started making raw vegetable smoothies as well as fruit ones!

Check this out...

Its fresh orange, fresh carrot and spinach- spinach has lots of Zinc for the spermies!:sperm:

I honestly thought it would taste rank but its actually rather nice, lets see what Hubby thinks when he gets in LOL!!!

xx
well its a good idea but for godness sake dont call it a sperm smootie!!! he will never drink it ! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back