Woohoo +++ ll ll ll

girlygirl

Reaction score
Yay, got my BFP yesterday!!!

Cant quite believe it really, i posted in here a few days ago as i had slight bleeding which i thought was implantation bleeding, or was a very light period! waited till yest to test as was Father in laws birthday and got a BFP with clear blue! :D

Came off the pill in January so took 4 months or so. At first i bought books to read up on it and was taking tescos multi vitamin tablets for pregnancy and conception, got hubby on zinc. Took a few months to work out when i was ovulating. But best thing i think was that i wasn't thinking about it as much this month and seemed to have worked!

I thought i wouldn't fall this month as we didn't do the deed on the peak 2 days as hubby got hit in the boll%$ playing sport. So i was like, that has killed your sperm for a month or so :twisted: ....But then again thought it could be my months as I said found out on f-in-laws b'day, would be 20 weeks on hubby's birthday and due on my mums!!

Have had NO symptoms apart from implantation bleeding! bit of a funny taste in mouth but not that noticeable really! no sore boobs or sickness, little tired as im yawning lots but that's it. maybe symptoms will turn up soon?!

Good luck to all here, try not to think about it (i know its hard) but may have worked for me. :wink:

Thanks everyone! will take a while for it to sink in i think, only telling parents till 12 wks.

congratulations :cheer:

so how many bfp's we've had this month now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back