Spent half the night in A&E.........

babyblonde

Reaction score
......as every time I stood up I couldn't breathe and went faint!

Turns out I have some pretty significant postural hypotension (i.e. my blood pressure drops every time I stand up) - they say it's a problem when your blood pressure drops by 10 when you stand - mine dropped by 30!!!!!!!

On the plus side, the doctor says it should be temporary as it's all part of my body getting used to sharing blood with Twink.

On an even bigger plus side, this most likely means that he is absolutely fine - cos he's doing well enough to pinch all my blood pressure :lol:

So - I am off work today and spending as much of the day as possible in a horizontal position! :lol:

Well sorry to hear you've spent the night in A&E but it does sound like the little one has stuck and is indeed sucking all your blood pressure!

First of all hugs for your traumatic night :hug:

And second of all congratulations on the healthly, blood-pressure stealing babybabyblonde!

I'm glad to hear you are both doing okay!

xx

hehe ur little 1 wants u 2 start early with all the late nights all redi hehe
he/she is lettign u no everything is ok!!!
rest up bbes xx

Thanks lovely ladies!

Quite glad to be staying in bed this morning as I think the sickness might be raising it's ugly head!!!!

Heading to the GP this afternoon as think I have a urine infection brewing and want to nip it in the bud asap.

Was saying to my parents last night that this baby better blimmin' well turn up this time if it's going to cause this much trouble :rotfl:

Im sorry you ended up in a+e but im sure wierdly enough it has given you the reassurance you need right now :hug:

Yeah - annoying though with so much to do before xmas that I can't really do anything!!!!

Oh well, it will all be worth it for a sticky baby!!!!

Tasha20 said:
Im sorry you ended up in a+e but im sure wierdly enough it has given you the reassurance you need right now :hug:

You're exactly right Tasha - just need to get it sorted as it can be a problem if it continues for too long, but hopefully it is just temporary and a good sign of a strong healthy little baby!!!!

Ooh naughty Twink doing that to Mummy :shakehead: Get loads of rest hun, Twink is letting you know that you need it :wink:

Oh hun, that's not nice but i'm so glad you're ok :hug: Take good care of yourself & take it easy xx

I am sitting on the sofa, curled up in a sleeping bag, eating biscuits.

Don't get much easier than that!!!!

Sorry you're not feeling well, chick. Hope you feel better soon and tell little Twinkle to share!!!!! :shakehead:

Well, back from Drs and he doesn't think I have a UTI

But he has given me a prescription for some lovely surgical stockings........foxy

Sexy indeed :shock:

By chance were your symptoms going light headed and feeling off balance? I have vertigo but it normally only happens if I've been on a flight or go high up in a lift (try going to the 42nd story of Citigroups building in Canary Wharf!). If the symptoms are the same it could explain why I've been feeling drunk all week - mind you it's cheaper and doesn't result in a hangover :rotfl:

Maybe we should change Twink's name to Vlad. :)

Yummy Mummy - yes that's it in a nutshell!

Minxy - M&Ms suggested that we call the baby Twinkula!!!!! (MWAH HA HA HA)

Think this baby is eating me from the inside......

:hug: that can't have been nice spending all night in A+E.

maybe bubs just wanted to make sure you knew he/she was there, and staying :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back