booking in at hozzy it couldn't have gone worse

sueken

Reaction score
Right rant now and i'm feeling really sorry for myself.

Had booking in appointment at 1.30pm today,got there was told i needed another scan.That went ok but put back 5 days now due 4/9/09.
Had bloods taken lots of them then saw the doctor.Blood pressure is up so put on tablets and because i have high colestrol (a family thing) i now have to inject twice a day clexane to thin my blood.
Flipping heck could anything else be wrong with me,on the plus side i saw bub and all was well and my doc said i'd probably deliver mid aug as i'm always early.

Got out of my appointment at 5.15pm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.!

Glad you got the scan and all was well... though really sorry about everything else :hug:

thanks symphany is really needed today :D cause nobody in my house is giving me any.

Thanks yet again,yes bub was bobbing happily in its yolk sac :D bound to be a boy cause of all the trouble its giving me.

Oh you poor thing- I thought I got messed around whilst I was pregnant and hypertensive-but all that didn't start til I was 36 weeks and then all I had to do was get checked by the hospital every 2 days- a breeze in comparison to what you've got to cope with!

I guess looking on the plus side- at least you know you are being well cared for and that your baby is ok, but still, :hug: have a zillion of these :hug:

Oh dear, you poor love, what a nightmare! Still, at least baby is ok and you will be too judging by the amount of attention they're giving you lol, better too much than not enough!

Sorry you had a pants time but glad the baby is doing well

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back