Spent 6 hours in Triage last night :(

Laura_C

Reaction score
Had a hell of a night last night - didn't get home until 4:30am, poor hubby had only 2 hours sleep then had to go into work and I'm suffering with terrible SPD.

I thought the pain was coming from c section scar and as I only had a section 10 months ago they wanted to keep me in for a while in case it was a uterine rupture :(

I was having tonnes of braxton hicks, still am - every time I change position it sets them off! Baby is very happy in there though so all is good, she said the trace was brilliant, very active little one :)

They concluded that I have severe SPD as I'm struggling to stand up straight, walk, get dressed etc she pressed on my pubic bone and I shot through the ceiling!! Also terribly painful at the back of my pelvis. We already know baby is a good size so it probably doesn't help that she's a little chubster!

Basically told to rest as much as possible to help get me through the next two weeks before delivery. They want me to contact physio but even the doc agreed I wouldnt get an appt in two weeks!

To top it all off my 4 year old has been vomiting tonight since getting home from school and complaining she has a headache. Soooooo tired!!!

Omg! Hope u feel a bit better tomorrow after some sleep!

Oh no :( Hope you feel better soon and your lo.x

So sorry to hear ur in so much pain :hug: I hope your daughter feels better soon xxx

Sounds awful - really feeling for you! Hope your daughter is better by now so you can get some rest!

Thanks girls :)

Good news is my little girl is much better and I've had some relief on and off but if I do too much walking I'm in agony. Family having to help me out now with the school run as it's just so painful. Otherwise I'm doing little bits as and when I can, good job I'm pretty organised for baby's arrival, just getting through all the baby's washing now.

Still getting lots and lots of BH's hoping I can last another 15 days until delivery date! :)

Oh hun poor you. Glad you are getting some help and managing to rest. Hope you can cope ok for the next 2 weeks xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back