spent 3 hours on labour ward this afternoon!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
well rang up the labour ward as little miss has been a little quiet the last two days whereas usually she is booting the hell out of me! i have also been going really dizzy so they asked me to go in

She played them up from the start, it took them 40 mins for them to put the belts in the right place as she suddenly became an acrobat and made me look silly :oops:

It really hurts for me to lie on my back because of my SPD so i struggled.

Then her heatbeat was really erratic for the first half an hour of monitoring so they wanted to leave it for half an hour and then have another go, second time around it was ok thank goodness!

Just got to keep an eye on things as with the gestational diabetes, they like it to be extra careful apparently

What a way to spend the afternoon!

awww poor you. glad everything is ok. i had the same thing on Monday, baby had been quiet all weekend, spoke to m/w and she said drink old water/eat ice lollys etc ect.. still nothing, so they wanted me to go straight to labour ward to go on their monitors, and low and behold baby started moving and kicking soooooooo much machine kept loosing contact! cheeki little monkey, i was so embarressed, felt like they thought i was just being paranoid... hehe luckily the m/w said "dont worry we belive mummys more the babies" hehehehee

glad everything is ok though! keep an eye on movements and dont hesitate to go and get checked over, they really dont mind :hug:

Ooooh after last night I slighty sympathise wiht you on the fact that it's not the best way to spend the afternoon. We really didn't feel comfortable on the ward...though did take advantage of the cups of tea they were offering.

Glad little one is ok :hug:

tinkerbell* said:
m/w said "dont worry we belive mummys more the babies" hehehehee
[/color]

Aww that's such a reassuring thing to say! Nice MW!

Where is Susse are you? xx

HideiLu said:
Where is Susse are you? xx

Im in Haywards Heath.. Just over the beacon from you i belive? hehe Im at the Princess Royal Hospital! :wave: :wave: :wave:

tinkerbell* said:
HideiLu said:
Where is Sussex are you? xx

Im in Haywards Heath.. Just over the beacon from you i belive? hehe Im at the Princess Royal Hospital! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Oooh not far at all, hello neighbour!! :wave: :wave:

Sorry, thread hijack over :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back