Spent last night in hospital

Miracle babe

Reaction score
I was stood in Tesco's yesterday afternoon when I had a huge contraction which really took my breath away. Not sure if it was a BH brought on by doing too much work or the shock of seeing a size 30 woman buying a cerise bikini!!!!!

I got in the car and started to drive home when I got another huge contraction, god it hurt and its not fun at 30mph going round a roundabout. Amazed I managed to keep control. Long and short of it ended up in hospital where they checked my cervix which was thankfully closed. They did lots of tests but couldn establish what had caused the pain. Thankfully it all settled and they let me come home.

Only thing is I saw the consultant who delivered my daughter 7 years ago and he told me in no uncertain terms that I should be having a c section as I am too narrow and he wants to rescan me at 37 weeks, he has also made an appointment for me to see another consultant next wednesday. Now I am really confused. I have had councelling to help me cope with having a natural birth and now having faced up to that and faced my fears its now all being changed again. I'm back to being scared and fearful of how this baby is going to arrive. :wall:

oh no :hug: i'm sorry you feel uncertain and scared now! hope everything is ok xx

Miracle babe said:
or the shock of seeing a size 30 woman buying a cerise bikini!!!!!

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry hun that made me laugh :rotfl:

Glad everything was ok and they let you go home and it definatly sounds like they are going to keep a close eye on you from now on which can only be a good thing :hug:

:think: I know its easy to say but don't stress hun cause it'll make things worse. you might just of had a branston hicks contraction (I call them brandston pickles) when your cervix is just preparing for the labour. Look after yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back