spent the night in hospital

angiemum2b

Reaction score
went to bed at around 10.30 last night and by 11pm i was getting strong contractions 4 mins apart.

So OH rings the delivery suite who tell me to come up and be monitored, get there around 1am contractions getting quite intense so the midwife gives me a massage for the pain in my back with clary sage oil & camomile(sp?) oil which helped through the contractions.

Then she suggested i get in the birthing pool to try and take the pain away from my bum/back stayed in there for about an hour and half, the contractions started to go away.
So i asked to get out as i wanted to keep them comin so i gets out and she asked to do an internal to see whats happening, my cervix was open not fully though, i have bulging waters but because madam is back to back nothing was happening and wasn't going to progress until she turns her head.

So i stay standing for abit and squattin on the toilet to try and turn her but nothing! :wall: :wall:

So at 6am the midwife tells me to lie down for abit and try and rest in between contractions, so i gets on the bed and within the hour my contractions had stopped completely!!!!! and nothing since!

So im home now without baby and on red alert! im fed up tired and frustrated but fingers crossed it progresses overnight again for me!

Awwww hun. Fingers crossed it kicks off again soon for you :pray:

:hug:

How frustrating :hug: Hopefully it was a trial run for tonight :pray:

I'd have a good nap today in case you need your strength for later :hug:

ooo not long for you, fingers crossed it all happens soon xx

How annoying for you..... I bet you're cheesed off!

I'd do what Mildly says and get plenty of rest in now because you will need it soon

:hug: :hug:

Oh hun! I'm sure something will happen very soon... Waters bulging is a great sign!! And your cervix is ready too which is also brill!! :cheer:

To turn little madam: Get bouncing on that ball, all fours, don't slouch! lol Fun?! xx

Is there any reason they didnt pop your waters?

sounds like it could be very soon hun!!!
Get plenty of rest , good luck!!

lisa xx

Oooh hope something happens soon for you! You could have your LO right on your due date!! :shock:

well absolutely nothing happened last night had a full nights sleep in between bathroom breaks!

hennaly said:

Because madams head isn't quite the right way they said she would break them herself once she's turned!

So anyhow its my due date and i am refreshed and ready for the oncoming contractions of labour, all i need now is for her to bring it on!!!!!

angiemum2b said:
well absolutely nothing happened last night had a full nights sleep in between bathroom breaks!

hennaly said:

Because madams head isn't quite the right way they said she would break them herself once she's turned!

So anyhow its my due date and i am refreshed and ready for the oncoming contractions of labour, all i need now is for her to bring it on!!!!!
well good luck, cant wait to hear the story and see the photos :hug:

I hope that things start happening for you soon hun, keep us posted :D

Xxx

This contraction stuff is well annoying isnt it?

I hope they come back full throttle hon and stay... :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back