Spent night at maternity..

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
Was kept in maternity overnight yesterday for monitoring after BP was a bit high. :( The midwives were lovely although it was a bit naff being bedridden with no baby to come out with! Only bit I really found uncomfortable was when they put a woman in the bed beside me with a curtain drawn between us.. Think she was in early labour stages cos she moaned a bit, and I thought I'd have to spend most of the evening with my fingers in my ears shaking with fear! :shock: I also have tummy pains today cos I spent most of the night trying not to let rip... just CAN'T DO IT in a room with strangers, so spent most of the night squirming about! :rotfl: BP is now normal again so they let me go this morning. I swear next time I go in there I'm not coming out without my baby!! :wall: :wall:

Pregnopaws said:
I also have tummy pains today cos I spent most of the night trying not to let rip... just CAN'T DO IT in a room with strangers,

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

neither can i, i'd rather suffer in silence than do that :oops: :oops: :oops:

aw i'm sorry you had a bad night honey. glad you're ok though.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: at trying not to let rip!

Well because of your unsettled night you should be able to have a day of total relaxation :hug:

aw hun :hug:

hope next time you go in its stright to L&D room and out onto ward with your baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back