• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spelling Laila, Layla, Leyla

dawnrise

Reaction score
Hi My surname is Jefferies and for a girl have narrowed it down to:

Lola, Lily, Jasmine or Laila, Layla, Leyla

Firstly which name do you prefer and which spelling do you prefer to the last name?

Any other suggestions greatly received, going to decide on a girls name before boys as they are pretty and more fun :)

Thanks

I like them all!! And I like the spelling Laila x

I love the name Lily, i did actually suggest it to my OH before we found out we were having a body but as his name is Savill, we decided Lily Savill sounded too much like Lily Savage :( much to my disapointment.

I agree with amyjayne - Laila (bit trendier and different) xx

I'm definatley say either Laila Jefferies or Lola Jefferies :)

Last edited:
I love Layla and wanted to call our little girl that but DH had his heart set on Ella which I also love so we've agreed on that.

i like lola, lilly & layla,

but tend to stear clear of same letter and surname such as jasmine, my oh has a short tongue and is Craig Collins and as a kiddy got bullied for it :-( i think its really cute and like him sayin sizzling sausages, lol

i really like Chloe but have decided its not suitable just incase, i kno short tongues arent popular or speech impediments but uv already named the little person b4 u find out if its a problems them saying there own name!! lol

xxx

Lola. I've heard quite a few of the others recently but if I were to choose a spelling I'd go with Laila :)

Lola! I know a little girl shes 9 month and her name is jasmine jefferies

i like the spelling lailah slightly different but it is the way the angel lailah is spelt and im really into my angels

Lola x I went to school with a girl who spelt her name Leila and I know it wasn't on your list but I like it spelt like that x x

I love Leyla! It was one of my girls names (im having a boy). x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back