Opinions please!

Becky

Reaction score
Hello!

Well as we're team Green we need both a girls name and a boys.

We're sorted for middle names its just the first names we can't decide on so I'd like your honest opinions please!

For a girl we've been decided pretty much on Eva but recently I've been thinking about Erin, so:
Eva Lily
Erin Lily

(Lily is after OH's Nana)

For a boy:
Owen James
Calum James

(James is after both our Grandads)

We're finding it harder for boys names so any suggestions that would go with James as a middle name would be great.

Oh and our surname is Wilcox!

Thank you!

Oooh I can't decide between the boys names! I think they're both lovely! I'm swaying more towards Erin Lily as I think it goes better, but you've got some lovely choices there! Good luck making the decision :lol: It's a tough one that! x

LOL thanks Dannii - that's really helpful :lol:

I must admit that after loving Eva for so long I'm swaying towards Erin but who knows I could sway back again!

dannii87 said:
Oooh I can't decide between the boys names! I think they're both lovely! I'm swaying more towards Erin Lily as I think it goes better, but you've got some lovely choices there! Good luck making the decision :lol: It's a tough one that! x

Ditto, how rubbish are we!!

I think Erin Lily rolls off the tongue a little better than Eva Lily - but both are absolutely lovely (and I love the name Lily).

For boys names.....Calum James Wilcox sounds great.

To confuse you even more how about:

Joshua James Wilcox
Lewis James Wilcox
Morgan James Wilcox

Just some of the first names that are on my ever growing list!!

Ok I'm def growing to like Erin more and as I started reading up on the name its even better because its Irish and my mum is Irish so a little nod to my Irish heritage!
The thing I'm now confused on is spelling - I hadn't thought that Erin could be spelt any different but of course with it being Gaelic there are alternate spellings!

Eirinn
Eireann

From Éireann, the genitive case of Gaelic Eire, meaning "Ireland". It is commonly Anglicized as Erin.

OH likes Eirinn and I like all variations, I'm just not sure about people saying things about awkward spelings!

Oooh and on the boys name - OH is warming to Owen!! So I may just win that one! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back