spd sufferers

Pregnot

Reaction score
Hiya

just wanted to see how you manage the pain everyday- I haven't got spd but I'm suffering with back ache like no other
I've been docs he can't give me anything but its excruciating like someone ripping my bones and muscles on right side of my body

It's everyday and getting worse If that's even possible

I am in tears everyday and cannot manage - paracetamol does nothing, heat and Ice packs no difference I've tried all sorts

Please someone tell me how you manage the pain ?

I am suffering really bad at times, I have groin pain and sorry TMI shooting pains right up my foof. At night my hips and pre-existing sciatica kicks off. I have had to take co-codamol as couldn't cope just with paracetamol, I have gone off sick from work as involves driving and in and out of car and couldn't cope. Would love to soak in the bath but scared I won't get out again.

I have spd and when I am going through a painful episode I have to just ride it out I'm afraid. Often in tears on all fours with head in hands. This does ease it a little and a good cry does tend to help. I get the shooting pains in hoof too and then baby starts kicking down there too so it is aggravated even more. Sorry couldn't be much help. Hope you find something that helps soon. Have you been to physio? Not that that helped me at all but it reassures you it's real pain and why you have it. Xx

Have you been to physio because they gave me a support belt and it says it's for back pain too. Might help? X

I am suffering from spd and severe bad ache, the best advise I can offer is to have physio so I would try and push your doctor to see one, she gave me brilliant advise on how to sit stand move etc to help with the back pain.

I've been put in a half body support for the spd which is helping with the back pain at night. I also have a prescription for codeine which I have to take every 4 hours. I'm also going to be having a massage every 2 weeks to keep tension down to a minimum.

I have masses of sympathy for you Hun hope u get some relief for it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back