Feeling Miserable

charlie84

Reaction score
I am having an awful day today. My SPD has got really bad over the last few days. I am in constant pain. I can hardly walk at the end of the day and i feel so bruised between my legs. Paracetamol is having no effect on the pain. I can only lie on one side in bed so not sleeping properly.

I am going crazy today as i am so uncomfortable, i cant sit comfy, lie comfy and i wanna get up and walk around and do stuff but i am in agony :x

Sorry to moan to you all i just feel like crap and i am only shy of 29 weeks. God knows how i am going to manage until baby is born.

I'm sorry that you are feeling so crappy- not much advice I can offer I'm afraid but have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
It doesn;t feel like it at the moment, but in no time at all we will be at 38 weeks and wondering where the time has gone. If SPD is so bad you may get to beat me to it and get an early induction...

:hug: :hug: :hug: its funny, I think once you get past 30 it does kinda fly - hope it does for you too

I hope it does fly to be honest. I bet my OH is getting sick of hearing me whinge on but i am so uncomfortable. Baby has gone and put herself in a silly position now and is currently kicking the hell out of my foo from the inside.

God i am a moaner arent i

Get a hot water bottle and put it on the sore bit, thats what I do before bed and it helps me sleep. Also lay with a pillow under your knees as that takes the pressure off

Aww I really sympathise, SPD is awful and causes lots of pain & makes u feel so uncomfy and crap :(

Have a bath if u can with some nice relaxing bubble bath & candles, get a hot water bottle & cuddle up on sofa with loads of cushions & some chocolate ;) :hug: :hug:

Cheers girls for your replies.
I am off to have a bath in a mo. Seems like i live in there at the mo as its the only thing that gives me a bit of relief from SPD.
Gotta try and move baby out of her low position, not sure what she is up to but it bloody feels as though she is trying to pop out her hand to give me a wave :shock:

Havent got chocolate but i do have my bag of Haribo Tangfastics to eat :)

Just a quick question as my pain and soreness is kinda located right in my groin where the legs join my pelvis. Not sure if i wanna put me hot water bottle there or how i would comfatably. Any Tips with that?

I dont know how you have got that far Happy Chick without going mad with this stupid SPD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back