SPD / PGP... DebbieM?

laracomps

Reaction score
I am still suffering quite badly with SPD / PGP, it actually is getting worse at the moment rather than better. I guess this is because I am carrying Phoebe around a lot and she is getting heavy!! I have now stopped carrying her down the stairs in her car seat as that was really making things worse.

I read in a book that I have that it takes 5 months for the relaxin to leave your body... Question is, will my SPD improve then also?

DebbieM - I'm sure you asked the same question a few months back, as I remember replying!! Is yours still bad? :pray: its not, for your sake and mine!

My joints are dodgy anyway, so I expected it to take a while to clear up... Didn't expect it to get even worse though.

Thanks all. :hug:

ive still got some , i cant atually move my hips apart no more, ( you know lie and bed and flop legs to side ) they wont go !!!!! dunno if this is to do witht he spd i suffered with or another side effect of giving birth !!

NOOOOOooooooOOOoooooooooooooo :evil:

I hope it sorts itself out sometime soon! I dread to think what it'd be like next time round. I thought it was bad already towards end, but it was stirrups that tipped me over the edge.

Thanks for your replies :hug:

Hi there :wave:

I had an awful SPD (was on cruches). But, I got a c-section. SPD went away when Daniel was about 1 month old. But I am pretty sure that was because I didnt have a natural birth.

Hope yours will improve soon. Have you been to the physio? They can give you exercises which might help. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back