Sorry ladies need to rant and don't know where else to do it !!

Glad you had a good night and nice one on the no hangover!

Yeah it would be great as I worry so much about him , feel sorry for what he puts up with, but sometimes just need to rant about stupid hours and unfair paycuts!

He was on his last night last night, slept till 1 which I understand, but went straight in bath, then left at 2.10 to get pram which is good but dropped him at pub on way back at 3. I like him spending time with mates but I have been waiting so long to have some time and seen him for an hour :-( I just better get sometime with him next 3 days!

Hope u get some time with him too Hun. It's hard cos u feel guilty for resenting them on getting sleep !! Lol I worry bout my hubby as he works on response and carries a tazer most shifts too so goes to some of the more violent jobs ! He loves it though.
We r both doomed on the pay front cos I work for nhs ! Xxx

It's hard cos u feel guilty for resenting them on getting sleep !!

Exactly!
We are shopping now though, almost, I am waiting while he pops into station to send an email lol.
Gonna make some gingerbread for him to take in, seems like they never get to eat.
My oh would love a taser lol, he is 999 response so seems to go to horrible things with no protection!
His back is always killing but can't afford sick leave. Also his feet are bad as his boots are worn and let in water but can't afford a decent pair. Can't believe they don't at least give some money towards em :-(
Xx

Aw you can't do interactive groups on Facebook anymore can you? :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back