Need to vent!

KatyMarie

Reaction score
Jobcenter are bloody useless!

Sorry bout this ladies but I need to rant :(

I've ALWAYS been paid my maternity allowance on a thursday ever since I've been getting it, so wednesday I used the last bit of my money to get the last of the baby stuff we needed knowing I'd get paid on thurs so it'd be fine. checked bank yesterday, nothing, checked today, nothing. Rang them and asked whats happened to simply get the reply of "Oh we've changed the day you get paid to mondays so it'll be in your bank then!" Could've bloody told me!

It had me in tears becase I'd said I would take OH out for lunch and a drink today as he finishes work at 1 and I thought it would be nice to have one last meal on our own before baby and for me to get out for a bit and we're meant to be going to his nan's tomorrow as she's ill and lives in the middle of no where and now we wouldn't have the money to get there!

Dad's been amazing though and is lending us the money so we can still do everything we need to, it's just really got to me, think I'm having one very hormonal day today!

Sorry for the long rant!

Oh i know the feeling :hugs:

Happens to me all the time, useless peices of s*** they are!

Think its one of those days today... i feel crappy too! xxx

You think they would have told you via letter or email that they were changing the days. Luckily you have a very nice dad!! xx

You think they would have told you via letter or email that they were changing the days. Luckily you have a very nice dad!! xx

Exactly, I think that's why it's annoyed me so much! We really want to see OH's nan this weekend because I don't fancy the 40min bus ride to the middle of nowhere any closer to my due date, and there's still a possibility of being induced next week so don't know when we'd be able to get there if they do!

I literally burst into tears on the phone to my dad, feel a bit silly now, but I'm just blaming hormones!

xx

oh hun thats rubbish. i hate the way they do this and think its just fine. people organise stuff and rely on the money on that day. they really dont think do they. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back