Sorry ladies need to rant and don't know where else to do it !!

lewisca

Reaction score
As the title says need to rant know I'm nit in tri 3 anymore but know a few of the ladies who still r and still feel at home here !!

I'm in tears !! Had hard few days with the kids as oh works shifts and has done 2 lates ( 3 till midnight) followed by 2 nights( 10 till 7) so not had much help . Rhea is unsettled between 6 &10 most nights to the point if I'm on my own during these hrs I don't get to eat. She then goes till bout 6 so getting bout 6 hrs of sleep so not bad! Thing is oh is out on Xmas do tonight. Mum has cancelled coming round cos she has been mega busy at work. Rhea is unsettled again! to to make it worse has only taken half the amount she usually does on last 2 feeds !! Boys have been off the wall but now in bed.
And last straw just been in the kitchen and hubby has left washing up for me ! And beer bottle tops on the counter ! Not even thought what and if I will get to eat now as was going to have curry with my mum !!!

Sorry just feeling sorry for myself and needed to get it out xxxxx

Don't cry!! Get him back! Don't do his washing next week or something! He shouldn't be doing that to you! Hope your ok :)

Thanks pinky I'm ok! I'm out myself tomorrow night for my work do think I need it !! Will leave washing up for him ! Think I just need a night of just being Carey instead of mummy and wife not done that for 10 mths !! Feel guilty saying it as love my babies ! Maybe I'm just but hormonal still xxx

:hug: wish I lived close I would come round and help

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Thank u your making me feel better already !! Girls on here Always make me feel better !! I've left the washing up !! And little lady is fast asleep on my chest farting !!! Lol that might b what's been wrong with her ! Xxx

Lol at rhea farting little star x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

She takes after her mummy !! Lol thanks ladies !! Feel so much better ! Xxx

Awwww hubby don't cry!!!! men are numpties!!!!!! Hope your ok and kiddies all settled now xxx

Thank Vicki boys both fast asleep Rhea in her bouncer due a bottle bout 10 so hopefully all tucked up by 11 just hope she has normal amount this time ! Xx

Just want to give you a hug :hug: Sorry you've had a poo night hun. It's hard work being a mummy (I'm not one yet but can imagine!) especially to more than one. You must be tired. Hope your hubby gives you a wee break over the weekend and you get a good nights sleep tonight.

Leave those dishes! You're not a machine! Men! :roll:

Xxx

I ment hunny btw lol bless her could of been trapped wind judging by the farts lol xx

Thanks Olive ! He is on duty with the kids tomorrow night and Sunday ! That way I can let my hair down tomorrow ! Also getting my hair done tomorrow so that will make me feel better ! Rhea normally settles well after this next bottle so should get good 6-7 hrs in ! Xxx

Is your oh policeman? I recognise the shifts. It's hard when oh does diff hours even without babi yet. Hope you can get him in shape with helping! X

Hi kayelle yer he is a policeman late shifts r the hardest as he can't do anything to help ! On nights he helps with getting boys to bed etc and takes the to nursery etc the next morning so he does help and is more than willing to do night feeds ! Think I just had a woobly is it was the 5 th night on my own will feel better once I let my hair down tonight ! Xxx

Im sure i would feel the same... oh probably didn't relaise he had left the washing up i would have left it there for him to do too lol, I hope after a good fart she feels better :) xx

It's frustrating when they are away for evenings and night shifts, then poor things have to sleep in the day. I can understand you being lonely I know it too! Well have a great well deserved night out tonight :)
If you need to talk in ways of being married to the police so to speak just message me :) even if for a rant!
Xx

Is your oh policeman? I recognise the shifts. ! X

I have one of those too!!!

He seems to work 70% lates/nights!!

It must be difficult with more than one - I'm dreading just the one!!

However I think he needs a weee reminder of what he needs to do to help you out hunny, sometimes they do just forget!!

Hi cazza! We should have a policemen- wags group lol x

Liking that idea !!! Had a fab night last night and lie in this morning and don't have a hangover !! It's freaky how many of us r with bobbies !! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back