Sooooo moody!!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
throughout this pregnancy i think i have had it easy, at the begining i did feel awful but was never sick and it was only feeling sick and tired up until about 12 weeks or so....apart from the odd back pain and rib ache i havent got anything to complain about.....BUT.....OH commented last night how moody i have been this past couple of weeks, to the extreme where whenever he tells me anything/says anything i snap back at him straight away without even letting him finish speaking, i hate myself for doing it, but i cant help it!!! at work i am getting so frustrated with people but have to bite my lip, i snapped at my mum for no reason the other day too!!!

has anyone else got a spurt of moodiness lately? lol

Tell him to come and stay with me for a day, believe me he will come home to you thinking you are and angel :rotfl:

I've been getting pretty moody too, hope he realises that its just your hormones and you dont really hate him :lol: :hug:

Yup moody cow here too! I cried the other day because his parents wanted a time for having DS, at the time I thought it was the hugest pressure id ever been under :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back