Nearly 38 weeks and in pain

kacinkyesmummy

Reaction score
Hi all, Im nearly 38 weeks. For the past week or so been getting loads and loads of tightnings. But past few days they have been getting more painful and moving round to my back. I am extra moody today, very snappy, Loosing a very watery discharge (sorry tmi). Think he is engaged but not too sure but bit under my belly looks very swollen. This is my 3rd baby. DO you think this could be on set of labour? Any ideas to help it along if it is. I really had had enough now. Don't think i can take much more lol. Im not sleeping properly of night or anything.
Also his movements did slow right down yesterday but he moving a fair bit now.
I am very low. Had 3 people say im gonna have him by weekend but begining to doubt it lol
Any advice would be greatful.
Thanks
Gem

Three b's

Balti
bath (hot/warm)
bonk! Lol

My midwife suggested it for me when having zander I had the same signs and I had it shortly after x x x

HHahaha :rotfl: him sorry not it!!!!!!!! :rotfl: awe he has been such a good boy today aswell haha it! X x

Lol bless. I have done the bath will do the bonk later but the balti dont think i can manage lol. I forgot how awful this last stage was pmsl x

Lol :lol: bless ya! I didn't find it hard with my past two but I bet I will with this pregnancy running around after two toddlers lol! X

To be honest this time round has been a doddle compared to last two. I have 2 year old and he is hard work but think it makes it go faster. U dont have time to dwell on anything. x

I was like this for a while too. I got OH to give me a good seeing to and 3 hours later I was in labour. I was also never out of the bath. Good luck xx

Looks like its gonna have to be a bit of nookie then haha. Oh DF will be pleased.
Thanks all will let ya know if it works. I really hope it does lol xx

:rofl: we all know what your gonna be up to tonight :lol: xx

Looks like its gonna have to be a bit of nookie then haha. Oh DF will be pleased.
Thanks all will let ya know if it works. I really hope it does lol xx

let me know if it works! i'm trying to bring my labour on before having to get induced on wednesday! lol.

but deffo sounds like LO is on their way hun! water discharge could be waters breaking slowly :O xxxxx

No chance yet. Couldnt prize him away from footie. Give it half hour then will try it pmsl. xx

I was like you for a week before i had the last and first - it does sound lke things are happening though so chin up or bum up by the sounds of thinsgs:bd:

Thanks hun. This has been going on for just over a week now. Just got bit more painful past couple of days so lets hope eh. lol. Im just sooo impatient. Also having a toddler as well as 6 year old just wanna be me again.

Get scrubbing the floors on your hands and knees that's ment to work too somethignwiththe muscles you use or cleaning windows I think lol I dunno where I hurd this from but I'm sure one of hubbys reles swears on it lol!

God i've been feeling the same the last couple of days, and nothing's working, getting fed up now :(
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back