bad mood.....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
i woke up y'day in a bad mood but managed to snap out of it or rather put a brave face on it and now today ive woken up the same again :cry:

i just want to hide away :| my mum has just called and insists on picking me up and taking me back to hers for an hour but i just dont feel sociable at all

i hate feeling like this :cry: plz tell me this isnt just me bein a moody cow and this is normal

ive been depressed in the past and its a very dark place i dont want to go bk to :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You're fed up now - you have had someone take over your body for the last 9 month and now you want to meet this person.

It's perfetcly normal - go and spend some time with your mum before your one and enjoy it!!!! :hug: :hug:

Awwwww hun thats rotten you are feeling so low :cry:

I know i'm starting to feel fed up and i still have two weeks to go, i'm sure you just feeling fed up waiting to meet your LO, can't have long to wait now!! :lol:

:hug: I'm starting to feel that way already (my friend just called me on my mobile and I didn't answer). I'm dreading the next 7,8,maybe even 9 weeks.

Hope your LO comes very soon :pray:

BeckyJ said:
i woke up y'day in a bad mood but managed to snap out of it or rather put a brave face on it and now today ive woken up the same again :cry:

i just want to hide away :| my mum has just called and insists on picking me up and taking me back to hers for an hour but i just dont feel sociable at all

i hate feeling like this :cry: plz tell me this isnt just me bein a moody cow and this is normal

ive been depressed in the past and its a very dark place i dont want to go bk to :(

I think it's totally normal to feel as you do - my moods are very up and down as well.

aww becky :hug:

i think at this stage it's very normal for us hun :hug: our lives are about to take a major turn, and we're just waiting for it now.. i've noticed myself getting really snappy and cranky the past week :(

then add hormones and lack of sleep :roll: :hug:

xxxxxxx

Hun its the frustration of still being pregnant and wanting to meet your little one.
Is really hope you are not waiting to much longer.

I know excatly how you feel. Yesterday i just stayed in bed all day.. this morning i just wanted to cry. :hug: think enoughs enough now. Don't know about you but i can't get comfy and everythings a struggle. We can't be hanging on much longer. And just think at this moment nothing might be happening but the next moment anything could happen! Heres :pray: something happens soon :hug: xx

xJodieLoux said:
:hug: I'm starting to feel that way already (my friend just called me on my mobile and I didn't answer). I'm dreading the next 7,8,maybe even 9 weeks.

im feeling the same too, 9 months is a bloody long time to be pregnant. :( So glad i have this forum though, it makes me feel that im not alone :hug:

:hug:

I thought I was ok and my mood hadn't changed until my DH and SIL said that I've been stroppy and I hadn't noticed :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back