back pain :-(

cherelle

Reaction score
Maybe this thread is a bit pointless but is there anything i can do for back pain?

Im supposed to be at work for another 5 weeks but ive had to have my first sick day today because im in agony! It feels like my back is permenantly too arched and its so painful it really feels like it could snap!

I dont get sick pay so cant really afford to stay off work but my work is very physical and it kills me!

Ive made a doctors appointment for later on but i dont know if they will be able to help at all? xx

Hi
You need to speak to your manager about your back pain, ask if they could give you atleast little breaks, I do have back pains and spoke to my manager and now am entitled to have little breaks if I needed i work where I stand on my feet for long hours as well.. Speak to your doctor and maybe ask to write you a note cos once you pregnant you need to look after yourself babe..

Don't have much advice hun, try talking to your work again? Hope your GP can help some! Are you over here now? Oh and did your phone get fixed?

Oh also did you get your bump support band? does that help at all?

x x xx

hiya,

Thanks for the replies :)

The doctor has referred me for some physio which is good, they should call me to arrange within a week so look forward to that!

I did get that support band but it doesnt really seem to make any difference :-s

Ive taken today off work - ive said ill go back tomorrow and ive de creased my hours from next week so thats good. I just cant help thinking the pains only going to get worse and ive got a while to go yet! xx

Hi - If you search for "yoga back pain pregnancy" on you tube there are lots of videos on there. These moves will really help you. Hope you feel better soon. x

Oh Cherelle I've got pain in my back too but it sjust under my ribs and I bot a nexcare?? back support two days ago and it has helped me a lot :) Not the most attrative thing that I own but hey ho!!! I've also been referred to maternity physio - let me know u get on!!

hiya, yeah i bought one too! not sure if its made a lot of difference though. And ive been referred for physio by my doctor but i know theres a long waiting list :-( a friend of mine recently had a baby and was on the physio waiting list from 5 months pregnant and never got seen before she had the baby! Fingers crossed! x

I found sitting on the.ball good hun maybe worth a try x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back