Moody or what!!

shootingstar22

Reaction score
I can't believe how moody I am.... Every noise I hear is pissing me off. I'm shouting at the dogs to stop licking cos it's so loud. The little one snores too and it makes me so cross, I have to send them out the room.

Hubby was breathing too loudly last night so I kept telling him to roll over cos it was getting on my nerves. Plus when he can't find anyhing on telly he always passes me the remote, even though he can see that I'm not watching it. So I snapped at him last night cos I was like "I don't want it, I'm not watching the thing" he ended up switching off the tv and going upstairs.

I hate this pregnancy rage...I don't like the fact that the slightest noise/movement pisses
men off!!

Last edited:
Lol shootingstar you and me both - this is exactly how I am at the moment I am so moody I don't want to see anyone everything is pissing me off!!

Must be a hormone surge

Lol same here. Thankfully OH takes it all in his stride!

I can't believe how moody I am.... Every noise I hear is pissing me off. I'm shouting at the dogs to stop licking cos it's so loud. The little one snores too and it makes me so cross, I have to send them out the room.

Hubby was breathing too loudly last night so I kept telling him to roll over cos it was getting on my nerves. Plus when he can't find anyhing on telly he always passes me the remote, even though he can see that I'm not watching it. So I snapped at him last night cos I was like "I don't want it, I'm not watching the thing" he ended up switching off the tv and going upstairs.

I hate this pregnancy rage...I don't like the fact that the slightest noise/movement pisses
men off!!

OMG! I thought it was just me that the remote thing got to!! I hate it!

Totally with you on the dog thing. Ours lick far too loud, and always when im trying to go to sleep and then when they are walking on the laminate floor it drives me up the wall xxx

men off!!

:lol: that bit about the dogs licking made me laugh. I know how you feel though. i get like that, - people eating loud is my thing, i just want to throw their plate at them when they do it.. :shock:

I'm currently at the 'I'm going to cry at everything' stage!
I cried earlier because it took me so long to put my socks on!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back