Sometimes i don't feel pregnant

claire81

Reaction score
Hi

As some of you who have read my posts will know, i have felt quite down this past week. Another thing that has been happening is sometimes i don't feel pregnant. I've not been sick once and keep having visions of going to my scan and them saying that i'm not pregnant or that something has happened to the baby. If i'm honest, i felt a bit scared with my other 2 pregnancies but not as bad as this one. In the past 4 months, my best friend was murdered and i lost my second niece to premature birth, now i'm thinking "what next". Sometimes i feel ok and very excited but when i sit and think oh dear, i feel like i will need to be knocked out at my scan next tuesday and told the reults when i wake up, this is how nervous i am!! :wall:

Am i just being silly or is this natural? Also its been 5 years since i was last pregnant and i forget exactly how i felt!!! :oops:

Thanks for listening (once again!!)

Claire x

Aww hun, it must be such a worry but some people just dont get morning sickness and have a healthy pregnancy and baby! Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time lately! Hope your scan goes well on thursday keeping everything crossed for you! :hug:

sorry your feeling down hun, youve had a pretty rough time of it :hug:

i think its pretty normal to be nervous about your first scan. try not too worry too much :hug:

you need to get yourself a ticker! x

Thanks ladies, yes i'd love a ticker, thing is they usually put me a week behind when i go to the scan, so i'll wait til then, then you'll have to show me how!!

Claire x

Awww Claire, sorry to hear that you're not feeling good.

I'm sure that everything will be ok, I kow what you mean though about the gap between pg's.

My two are 8 now and sometimes I feel like I've forgotton how to feel or what to do!

it will all be ok, I'm sure of it :hug:

Hiya, im really not having any signs of pergnancy either and i was starting to worry a little but but im 5wks +6 days today and im hopeing everything is ok,got my booking in appointment through yesterday thats not until 26th of this month then the mw will probs give me a date for a scan but it seems such a long time away.

Aw claire, Sorry to hear you've had so much to deal with lately, it's no wonder your feeling emotional, so i think thats normal. :hug: but you do need to stop worrying and think positive :) Once you have your scan you will be more able to relax, I know how you feel and i think most of us don't believe we are pregnant until we see it for ourselves, or hear that wee heart beat, Good luck doll and take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back