Someone slap me!

Keelygracey

Reaction score
Urgh.. for some stupid reason I thought I'd test this morning (9DPO) and of course a BFN!

Why did I do it to myself? Now I just feel crap and irritated!

Other than slightly sore boobs the odd normal cramp I feel completely symptomless atm and just feel like this isn't my month.

I've had no sign of implantation, I am temping and had a dip in temperature yesterday 8DPO which went back up this morning but I know that doesn't mean anything..

Sorry just needed to vent my annoyance with myself!

Last edited:
We all do it hun lol I've done 4 tests so far this month trying to hold out hope that I'm still in until AF shows and maybe I ov'd later. trying to hold out till Sunday now but it's so hard isn't it. wait a few days and try again x

hey Keely, i know exactly how you feel this morning! i did my POAS and got a BFN too :( day 29 of this cycle and had some spotting, tingly boobs, headaches, bloating. . really thought this one was the one! Gutted! *hugs*

It's so annoying isn't it!.. I was expecting it to be negative tbh.. but there's always that hidden glimmer of hope which just gets crushed!

xxx

Last edited:
Keep your hopes up girls were not out till the witch arrives! hopefully they are just shy bean's x

AF not due until Tuesday but it was 2 days early last month so hoping that doesn't happen again! xx

My witch likes to play games with me so i have no idea when she'll turn up! everything from 35 days to 67...... ahhhh the joy! keeping everything crossed for everyone! FX!!!

How far are you now Katie? mines normally between 28 and 31 and ill be 31 tomorrow so going to do another test Sunday

day 29 today, so i knew it was early for me..... but just felt so sure! dang my crazy body!

what are we like? i think i keep driving myself up the wall because the sport that i do at weekends i cant do when pregnant (so my doc tells me) so literally every Friday i do a test.....its emotionally exhausting! some weeks i know there is nothing so don't bother but other days like this morning..... ah well!

I've tested every day and I may only be POSSIBLY 10dpo. I think it just shows how much you want it! Rest assured your definitely in good company! lol

Glad I'm not the only one, I keep telling myself not to and just wait but that's the trouble with IC's, you have so many you think why not!! lol Arghhh!

My witch likes to play games with me so i have no idea when she'll turn up! everything from 35 days to 67...... ahhhh the joy! keeping everything crossed for everyone! FX!!!

Exactly the same, I OV later than CD28 so I am a little jealous at the idea some ladies know exactly when they are due on and when they Ov. My last with arrived on CD93 which wasnt ideal but at least I am not alone

We all POAS even when we dont believe its a BFP, we are all guilty of reading too much into our symptoms so it should be a collective slap!

[/QUOTE] Exactly the same, I OV later than CD28 so I am a little jealous at the idea some ladies know exactly when they are due on and when they Ov. My last with arrived on CD93 which wasnt ideal but at least I am not alone

We all POAS even when we dont believe its a BFP, we are all guilty of reading too much into our symptoms so it should be a collective slap![/QUOTE]

Wow and 93 day-er! thats a long one! *hugs* at least we are all together in this!

Exactly the same, I OV later than CD28 so I am a little jealous at the idea some ladies know exactly when they are due on and when they Ov. My last with arrived on CD93 which wasnt ideal but at least I am not alone

We all POAS even when we dont believe its a BFP, we are all guilty of reading too much into our symptoms so it should be a collective slap![/QUOTE]

Wow and 93 day-er! thats a long one! *hugs* at least we are all together in this![/QUOTE]

Thats how I have to look at it, at least we are not alone. Yeah I can go that long, sometimes I am lucky and get it on CD35ish so it can be a pain in my massive bum lol

i seem to be lucky if the witch turns up between 50-60 but i never know! ahhh the joy! (and i doubt your bum is massive) lol

i seem to be lucky if the witch turns up between 50-60 but i never know! ahhh the joy! (and i doubt your bum is massive) lol

Haha ~I wish I could agree with you but I am aware it really is. God help me if I ever do get pregnant, please dont make it bigger lol

i worry about that too! I've seen some of my friends really ....grow, shall we say and they've eaten healthy! i hate eating healthy so lord knows how big i'll get when it happens haha god love leggings :D

Urghhhhh I dont want to hear that, I am already the size of 2 people I cant cope with more lol. I shall resort to eating veggies with gravy constantly see how that works out for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back