Someone slap me!

Bring on all the BFPs for us! Heres hoping by the end of the year we will all have one. Built in friend isnt always an automatic just because they are siblings though they might really not get on at all, one little bundle of joy is a great starting point if nothing else!

Yes I have my FX'd that it happens by christmas!.. I'm 9DPO and BFN this morning, probably a bit early to test.. really not looking forward to being on CD1 again :(

I will test again tomorrow morning because I won't be able to help myself lol

xx

Twins run in both our families too! I don't think it's too much for us to just have 1 is it?! Lol I'm afraid my optimism has ran off! Glad some of you girls still have some left! my longest cycle was 100+ days so I am gearing up for another long one I believe! 42 days and counting!

Yeah I deffo feel your pain sadly! I think I tend to Ov about CD34 or 36ish when all is well so we shall see how this one goes. I hope its not a bad one for you

Yes I have my FX'd that it happens by christmas!.. I'm 9DPO and BFN this morning, probably a bit early to test.. really not looking forward to being on CD1 again :(

I will test again tomorrow morning because I won't be able to help myself lol

xx

I will be waiting eagerly to find out the results, good luck! My birthday is just after Christmas so it would be amazing if it happened for then! xx

Very obvious BFN again this morning! Pretty sure I'm out this month, surely would see something by now? Think I've accepted it isn't my month this month.. Just hoping my AF holds out until Tuesday and doesn't come early again, my LP is only 12 days when my cycles my standard 28 days anyway! xx

Hi ladies, just been reading through your posts and stories. Thought I'd join the 'slap self' group.. lol. No symptoms, think I'm 12dpo but have a party later so wanted to check just in case. Of course BFN :-( my LP seems to be short too, average of 10 days up to 12 at most. So I definitely want to explore that a bit more.

Keely are you trying to lengthen yours at all?

Last edited:
Hi ladies, just been reading through your posts and stories. Thought I'd join the 'slap self' group.. lol. No symptoms, think I'm 12dpo but have a party later so wanted to check just in case. Of course BFN :-( my LP seems to be short too, average of 10 days up to 12 at most. So I definitely want to explore that a bit more.

Keely are you trying to lengthen yours at all?

Hi Mrsduckie,

I have tried a few different things this month, I am now taking 50mg of B6 & equal amount of B12 on top of my normal vitamins.. although I started just after AF finished so haven't taken for a whole cycle yet. I also took Vitex (Angus castus) up until Ovulation but not going take it next cycle. Last cycle i ovulated CD17 and this month CD16, my cycles are pretty regular usually 28 days.

Last month I had Implantation pain 8DPO & Spotting at 9DPO.. then 2 days before AF was due I started to bleed heavily.. I'm pretty sure I had a very early miscarriage.. Was told it could have just been a 'bad egg' but not sure if it was because of a short LP? Who knows! But looking at it positively and hoping it means I am actually capable of getting pregnant!

I'm 10DPO today and no sign of AF just yet, although feeling like it could be coming! If i have a normal cycle (28 Days) I shouldnt be due until Tuesday. I will let you know what my LP was this cycle once AF arrives (because I'm almost certain she will this month!)

Like you, no symptoms atm & BFN's for me so far!

xx

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'm out :( AF has arrived, light at the moment but could feel her lurking! So annoyed another 26 day cycle.. Only a 10 day LP. I used to have a totally regular 28 day cycle without fail. Thinking its a progesterone issue? As temps didn't rise much after O, only had two higher temps.. Going to make a doc appointment and just see what they say?
xx

Hey girls, hope you're all ok this morning! Sorry about your BFN Keely and mrsduckie :( *hugs*

Cycle day 3 :( Trying not to concentrate on all things TTC atm, will start temping again once AF's finished :)

How are you Katie? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back