Someone slap me!

i've told my hubs i want a running pushchair when we have a mini us! Momma needs to run so come on sprog haha

I can't wait to be able to say 'I'm eating for two!!" lol.. gives me an excuse to fulfill my big appetite! lol

I can't wait to be able to say 'I'm eating for two!!" lol.. gives me an excuse to fulfill my big appetite! lol

haha yea i worry im going to take that litterally.... "one cream cake for me and one for the bump"

10 stone later....... oops! :lol:

A running push chair, that sounds interesting! I want to sit in one while someone pushes me does that count?!

A running push chair, that sounds interesting! I want to sit in one while someone pushes me does that count?!

haha they are awesome! have these huge suspension wheels so the baby hardly moves at all so you can run at full pace and not worry! a few of my friends have them!

haha just move the baby over when you go down hill and enjoy the ride! :lol:

haha they are awesome! have these huge suspension wheels so the baby hardly moves at all so you can run at full pace and not worry! a few of my friends have them!

haha just move the baby over when you go down hill and enjoy the ride! :lol:

:lol: I laughed way too hard at that!!! MY arthritis isnt really a fan of me running so I dont think I will end up with one of those but they do look cool. I have had to Google them

haha ive threatened to climb in some of my friends on runs because they look so comfy and i have no excuse yet! lol

They do look nice! May have to put that on my 'if i ever get pregnant' list.. lol

I have seen a lovely one that I want if I ever get pregnant but there is always the thing in the back of my mind that there is a VERT strong family history of twins so I really shouldnt get too attached to any single one just in case!

I have seen a lovely one that I want if I ever get pregnant but there is always the thing in the back of my mind that there is a VERT strong family history of twins so I really shouldnt get too attached to any single one just in case!

snap! my husband is a twin, my cousins are twins and his grandma was a triplet . . . . . i only want one haha :lol:

and keely i have a list like that too!

Does the running buggy come in twin size? haha

There's no twins in either mine or OH family history but you never know lol

I think one would be more than enough to handle for me!

xx

Does the running buggy come in twin size? haha

There's no twins in either mine or OH family history but you never know lol

I think one would be more than enough to handle for me!

xx

yea i have no idea how new moms handle two/three at a time! :O when do they sleep, shower, eat or anything else for that matter :lol: xx

Not to mention carrying that many around for 9 months!.. lol

snap! my husband is a twin, my cousins are twins and his grandma was a triplet . . . . . i only want one haha :lol:

and keely i have a list like that too!

I was a twin and on mu mums side there is a woman who had FIVE sets of twins herself then there are a fair few others, my paternal grandmother was a twin and there are a lot on her side that had twins too so I really never know!

I too only want one, being brought up an only child I would like that for mine too but I guess I dont really have much of a say in it!

Yeah, I've always thought I only want one child but my OH wants two so we'll see.. need to make the first one yet!

:)

Yeah, I've always thought I only want one child but my OH wants two so we'll see.. need to make the first one yet!

:)

I have only ever wanted one, my husband wants 3 but until he can get pregnant himself and carry them and go through child birth it stays at one! That is if I am lucky enough, and coming up to 35 twins really is the only way we will have more than one baby!

yea my hubs being a twin has said all along that he'd like 2 so they have that built in play mate/friend etc but after this 12+ months so far he's admitted that one would be fine too bless him!

Yeah, I always try and look on the bright side of things.. I'm just so glad I'm actually in a position to be actively TTC, I have an amazing supportive guy in my life and I'm so excited for that moment I get those two pesky BFP lines appear!!!

Last edited:
Twins run in both our families too! I don't think it's too much for us to just have 1 is it?! Lol I'm afraid my optimism has ran off! Glad some of you girls still have some left! my longest cycle was 100+ days so I am gearing up for another long one I believe! 42 days and counting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back