patience is a virtue!!..that i don't have!!

kazimotto

Reaction score
i thought i was being so relaxed about it this month, was determined wasn't gonna test til day af due, and then i went and used a cheapie test today at 9dpo!! bfn obviously, what did i expect??! but have been charting this month and everyone says it looks promising so my impatience got the better of me! and now i am annoyed at myself cos i was quite excited and contented and now i feel crap cos i seen a bfn! grrrr!:mad::mad::mad:xx

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c990e

I tested early to.Its hard not to!Got BFN ofcourse.4 days til' witch due so will test again day after.

Hang in there.It might be your lucky monthLOLxxx

i tested yesterday too ( it was OH fault :shakehead: ) at 8dpo and of course it was a BFN !!!!
its so hard not too hunz, i know how your feeling.

were still in the race hun :) x

I can't believe how slow the 2ww is!! I have already bought in lots of tests for the testing i know I willbe doing after 10dpo...even though I know they won't show anything I want to see that early.

Good luck for everyone!!

xx

Your chart looks good though - the dip on day 8 could be possible implantation?

Hi kazi

I think we all become secret POAS addicts during 2WW.

I try not to though because i feel gutted when it comes up :bfn:

Still in it until the witch shows her face :dance:

thanks ladies ...its so nice having support from u all, think i'm driving oh crazy!! will keep fingers crossed tho, good luck to u all xx

I'm going to do my utter best NOT to test AT ALL until I'm properly late from here on in :) It's just too disappointing :) Well, considering I'm mid cycle, I suppose it's not an issue! :rofl:

Good luck to everyone! :dust:

Well for all my advice on not testing until af is due etc, what did I do this morning? Yep, I poas! Of course it was :bfn: I have been TTC for 3 months and have been reading all the info I can so I know a test this early (8dpo) would be negative. Shame on me :oops:. Even one day earlier than last month. I am a total :poas: in the 1ww.

Anyone else doing the same?

xx

oh its too hard to wait isnt it?! just console urself that it too early so it not a true result hun.....xx

That's true.

I really hope we don't see too many more :bfn:!

xx

Good luck to u all ladies!! Here's to lots of u getting BFPs this month x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back