Someone help me get my head round this.

charlene09

Reaction score
Well today I did a OPK which was bold as anything full on positive so thought ooo AF is due in 5 days so maybe I could be pregnant, went and got the pregnancy tests quick and dunked that, and the outcome of it was a really faint line. but was viewable from the human eye and not inverted.
Anyway the thing I don't get is I've not been to fussed about TTC, It's really been NTNP, I came off Depo provera in June after having 2 shots, then to have a bleed on 13th July which lasted 3 weeks but I was OV'ing whilst bleeding, so made sure I :bd: a few times just to try and catch it. I can't seem to get my head round how it happened so quick after coming off Depo and having that stupid bleed!.

I mean it took 6 months to conceive my LO, I don't know if I can believe it or not, Im going to do another test in the morning to make sure, aswell I am not due af for 5 days which to me seems to early for a positive result, Maybe if I knew the MIU of this test then it would make a whole lot more sense.

Sorry for the SA just don't understand how it could have possibly happened so quickly, i've only gotten older not younger.

Last edited:
Not sure hun, i would defo do another test tomorrow. My AF was due on sat 30th july, i test on fri, came back neg, tested sat, again neg. Then i presumed my AF would arrive, i decided to chance it on tue and test again and yes to my amazment it was a bfp, so i tested again in the afternoon (as wee is weaker) again came back bfp. Then send sample to doc on wed which came back bfp, :) good luck xx

Don't understand either Charlene, but I agree I would do another test in the morning , which should ease your mind again , then post the piccy for us, and we can all oggle at it and you will feel much more reassured. Call me an old dafty - but just think on it as fate , meant to be

Last edited:
Does that look positive tho xx

sent by my sick arse HTC ;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1312739287694.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1312739287694.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 29
Yes thats what mine looked like on tue morning, defo try again tomorrow. There s a faint line there xx

I'll try again in the morning then thanks ladies, does anyone know the miu of one step pregnancy test, as I got a positive on this one but a negative on wondfo, if i do another in the morning and it comes back pos then im definetly going to be investing in a cb digi on tuesday :D

Think the onesteps are 25 miu. Test agin in the morning - but there are def 2 lines there Hun xxx

Will do thankyou ,let use all no in the morning xx

Def 2 lines on there huni. mine were fainter than that and the cb digi still came up pos x

defo 2 lines there! you know it doesnt generally matter how long you have been off the pill for. My mate been on depo for 6 years came off it and caught on in the first month

I got pregnant while on the pill, so I don't think how long you've been off of it necessarily makes a difference!! :D My mum came off the pill and didn't even have her first bleed, within 3 weeks she was pregnant with me, but with my sister they were TTC for nearly a year. so i guess every pregnancies going to happen differently. but that test is definitely positive, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :hugs: x x x

I'm not pregnant :'( negative this morning xx

Really? Can you post a pic? I never get strong lines with FMU only with afternoon/evening samples.

Green handle opk blue preg test :(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1312794162825.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1312794162825.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 16
i can see a faint line on your hpt hun, its early days yet, my line were super faint at the start even with FMU. xxx

Hon that is a BFP - there is a line on the blue test. You still have 4 days till AF so your lines were never going to be dark at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back