A little confused?!

Kylie85

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A little confused and wondered if you could help or had any advice.

I have been charting bbt, cm and cp and took a test yesterday which came out positive. Also all the charting indicates pregnancy, however today o did a test ( slight paranoia due to miscarriages) and it is negative?!

Any ideas what to do next?

K x

You took and OPK yesterday that was positive? What do you mean the chart indicates pregnancy? Where are you in your cycle?

Sorry what is opk? Sorry I'm rubbish with all this stuff. I did a home test that was positive yesterday. And my charts I've been taking confirm yesterdays test, like cm milk etc bbt still raise for over 18 days. AF was due Friday.

Thanks for replying.

OK so you did a pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive but you did one today and it was negative? An OPK is an ovulation test BTW.

What time of day did you do the test that came out negative? It could be that your urine was too dilute so you got a false negative, especially if your period is late and you've had one positive test, raised temperature etc. (opks predict when you're going to ovulate by the way). It's best to test first thing in the morning, or ask your doctor for a blood test if your period still doesn't show up. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Ohhh thanks. Sorry dim moment there. Yeah yesterdays tested positive today's I took after lunch was negative. I will just keep testing I think. Thanks so much.

If you're testing any other time than first thing in the morning try and avoid drinking too much and hold your urine for a couple of hours first so it's more concentrated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back