please help someone

bexxie

Reaction score
Hi
I am feeling a bit down as I just read that when you are preg after a m/c with no af in between that you shouldnt work your dates from the day of m/c bleed. I am so confused now. My bleed was 21st june,do you girls have any idea. Also although i had negative test on hpt 4 days after m/c I keep thinking maybe i am not preg now. please help.
bex

It must be completely normal to be so anxious and im sure if you speak to your midwife she will put your mind at rest.
:(

Laura,

Hi babe,

Please try not to worry, you have had a positive test and that is what matters!!!

Try not to read too much hun it can be your worst enemy at times and scare the life out of you!

I am sure you will be fine & YOU ARE PREGNANT, look at your test results!!!!!!! :hug: xx

:hug: I know it's not helping as your doc is a numpty, is there anyone else that you can go back and see?

I totally understand why you are anxious, but you're definately pregnant hon :hug:

I am going to ring the EPU first thing tomorrow and get a scan booked for three weeks or so. Cannot believe the doc i have either,i told him on the way out that he was a disgrace to the hard-working NHS and why doesnt he go private? At this he asked me if I wanted to go private to ring the surgery,yeah right as if,would phone private not him.

I tell you some doc's are horrid,we have a dutch doc who is lovely will try and get in with him next week am looking to complain about the other one though for his disgusting attitude.
He said there was no point putting me under a midwife for couple of weeks as "with my record it would be a waste of resources should I miscarry and that there was no point" oh and can I do a urine HPT in two weeks to make sure am still pregnant. I tell you what the more knowledge you have the worse they treat you,he was a rigth num-nut. I am going to do things my way now,stuff the that doc dictating.
Anyway rant over
Bex

Bex, you should definately complain about the doctor. I told my best friend who is a midwife about what your doctor said and she said that was totally unprofessional and inappropirate for say something like that to anyone, especially an expectant mum who had miscarried before and was anxious about her pregnancy - she said you should defiantely report him. She said you should put the who conversation in writing and send it to the surgeries manager.

You are right to try to see another doc.... good luck

bexxie said:
He said there was no point putting me under a midwife for couple of weeks as "with my record it would be a waste of resources should I miscarry and that there was no point" oh and can I do a urine HPT in two weeks to make sure am still pregnant.
Bex

That is a disgrace, an absolute disgrace. You should defintely complain to your health authority. People like that shouldnt be allowed to practice.
Dont you listen to him and go see another doctor.

Thanks girls,dont know if it is hormones but i am in tears sitting here reading back what he said,to be honest his english wasnt great and i think he was more annoyed that i got preg afetr mc/ without having af,at first he tld me impossible to be preg and was "I sure" I had been preg before and m/c for god sakes i am married 30 years old and have no wish to attention seek. Then he looked on the p.c screen and said "arr yes I se it is recorded" "you do know it will be hard to work out your dates?" I said "no,coz you havent got to do them have you the sonographer will :wink: " That shut him up. Yes will be complaining on Monday as this is eatingme up. i have worked for NHS was nearlt fully qualified but stopped in the nursing front. Will go back though as want to be a health visitor.
Thanks again you lot are so helpful
Bex

hun im so sorry you have such an awful doctor we have a similar one at our practice when i first went there and told him i was pg on jamie he asked how late my af was and when i told him it was a few days he laughed and told me to come back when it was at least 2 weeks late as its very common to m/c before then and there was no point me seeing a midwife till they were sure i wasnt going to m/c :evil: i was furious booked my own appointment with midwife and seen her at 5 weeks pg and reported the doctor :evil:
i would def contact the epau to put your mind at rest hunny xxxxxxx

Some doctors are bloody useless :evil: sorry yours was so incompetent Bex, I would definately report him!

Bex your doctor is a disgrace, with your history you need MW care and and reassurance not a nasty man like that upsetting you! :shakehead:

Definately complain and go ahead and book yourself in for a scan, loser doc makes me really angry as you just don't need the stress!! :evil:

bexxie i am shocked you have been treated like this i am so sorry it is not fair and quite rightly he should be reported - who do they think they are! :shock:

The good news though is that you got your BFP you are pregnant and we are all here to support you all the way, but you must change that dr mate cos you need a dr you can talk over your concerns to and get treated appropriately. i am disgusted, so sorry :x

hi hun please dont worry you will be fine the same happened to me i had m/c in may and didnt have a/f inbetween so i took matters in my own hands and rang epu my self and got scan week later cos they thought i would only be just 6 weeks so wouldnt see much but i was 7 weeks 4 days with good strong heart beat dont have to go back now just go for my 12 week scan as normal the ladies were great to . so just stay positive :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back