This will sound stupid but I can't help it!

babyblonde

Reaction score
When we had m/c last month, I tested and got BFP on the Tuesday, but the sample I sent to the doctors on the Friday (3 days later) was negative - so obviously something had happened between. Well, at the same time this time round I am still showing a nice strong line - even without using FMU.

So, in my head, that translates that this baby has already held on longer than the last one did - which can only be a good thing.

Long way to go, but I am beginning to let myself feel a bit more positive.

Come on Twink - be a sticky!!!!

Aw hun, I think its only natural that you will compare. This is a different pregnancy and hopefully a healthy sticky one for you :cheer:

Thanks babe - it was playing on my mind today and so I caved and did a cheapie test - which in hindsight was really stupid as I'd just had loads to drink and couldn't really pee either so it was a crappy sample to test from. But, it came up with a really strong line straight away.

Just cant help but feel this is a bit of a milestone and it's one step closer to actually getting to meet our baby this time! :pray:

Sorry - on reflection I probably should have posted this in m/c and loss.....

I didn't want to read and run so I give you these: :hug: :hug:

Everything will be fine, please try not to worry too much!

xxx

I'm not worrying now hun - if anything I feel cautiously optimistic now.....

I'm so pleased for you that you are pregnant again hun, i think the whole pf forum is willing this one to be a sticky!! I know i will probably be exactly the same when i get my next bfp but this is a different pregnancy and a different baby remember so you have every chance of going full term :hug: :hug:

Aw thanks babe.

You're right - if collective will can make a baby stick, I dont think this one will ever actually come out!!!! :lol:

Love you all for your lovely support xxxx

exactly the same with me babe, my last bfp in october was a little faint then a week later it was negative when i started bleeding, this time tho ive done another test and its a REALLY nice strong line. yay for us xxx

babyblonde said:
When we had m/c last month, I tested and got BFP on the Tuesday, but the sample I sent to the doctors on the Friday (3 days later) was negative - so obviously something had happened between. Well, at the same time this time round I am still showing a nice strong line - even without using FMU.

So, in my head, that translates that this baby has already held on longer than the last one did - which can only be a good thing.

Long way to go, but I am beginning to let myself feel a bit more positive.

Come on Twink - be a sticky!!!!
It doesn't sound stupid at all because that is exactly what happened with me, last time my test was very faint and got fainter. This time, like you say I have tested midday after drinking loads and the line was still very strong. I suppose it must be a sign that the pregnancy hormones are increasing as they should be at the moment.

Well I've not POAS for weeks now. Kind missing it if I'm honest :(

:hug: aww hun because of what happened i think you have every right to worry :hug:

I agree with Snuggle... every pregnancy is different and hopefully this one will work out better for you :)

Glad you're feeling optimistic, chick :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back