some really good un-ttc-related news

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just want to share as i am so happy. After months of really tough interviews, I finally have been offered the most awesome job. Real career progression stuff, and over the moon.

Have decided to just let the ttc pan out this month, if I am preggers will just have to deal with it, if not i will be moving into the WTT section for 3 months of my notice period.

Life is strange. If my last pregnancy had gone all the way would never had applied for this. Maybe there is always a reason for everything....

xxxxx

Well done hun :) :) massive congrats :) :)

Congratulations honey!! Job sounds awesome, what will you be doing? I agree with you on how things work out too- sometimes I think things happen for a reason. A little bit deep for a Fri lunch time but hey!! Xxx

WONDERFUL NEWS FLISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOLD YOU YOUD GET THE RIGHT JOB IF YOU HELD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooooo sooooooo chuffed for you!!
Were both moving on to pastures new!!!

Congrats Fliss :)

I like your silver lining reasoning ;)

Wow fliss that's sounds amazing! So happy for u xx

Hahaha, DH will be house husband if we do get BFP this month!!!

That's brilliant fliss, good to hear some positive news, a silver lining :) xx

Congratulations on your new job!! What will you be doing? xx

congratulations, great news

xx

Everything happens for a reason hunny xxx big congrats xxxx

cheers girlies. as the witch got me nice and early this month i am officially off ttc until jan. going to really enjoy a good boozy xmas - last year got bfp on dec 18th so couldn't join in, it was a bit tragic!

i really hope you ladies get your bfps and will stalk here occasionally i'm sure.

not sure how i would have got through the last few months without PF and all you wonderful girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back