i have to reluctantly move over to WTT... bye for now girlies :(

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by ams25, Jan 12, 2012.

1. ams25

ams25 Well-Known Member

Hi lovelies :)

Hope you're all good! Just a quick message to say I have got to move over to the WTT board for a few months very reluctantly... I won't go into it all on here but have posted on WTT if anyone wants to know why! Even though I've only been here 5 minutes I've met so many lovely girlies and you've helped me so much, so when I start TTC again I will be so well informed that I had better get a BFP quickly!

I will still update you all on the January thread on my testing date next week, but for various reasons I am hoping its a BFN... Never thought I'd say that haha!

I WILL be back in 6 months or so god willing, and I don't want to see any of you still here okay?! (In the nicest possible way haha, I want you all to be 6 months preggers and in tri2!)

Good luck girlies, and enjoy your BD'ing!

Xxx

2. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Shame you have to go but im sure 6months will fly by and ul soon b bak.

Michelle. x

3. PINK BUTTERFLY

PINK BUTTERFLY Well-Known Member

Good luck in what ever you have to do (i will have a look in the other section to find out), hope it flys by and you get your BFP as soon as you are ready! :) x

4. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

You'll be back in no time hun!

xxxxxxx

5. Clairabella

Clairabella Well-Known Member

Hope to see you soon xx

6. ams25

ams25 Well-Known Member

Thanks girls :) I WILL be back very soon, can't wait already! I am so impatient so going to be a long few months but worth it in the end :)

See you all soon x

7. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

hey hun sorry to hear you are going (il go and have a nose on ur other post)
    Those 6 months will fly by believe me, i cant believe iv been ttc for 6 months already its insane.

Well even if i am lucky enuff to be in tri 1, or 2 Il be poppin in to chat to those ttc so will speak to you in 6 months time lol
    yes keep me updated in my january testing thread for your result next week xxxx

8. ams25

ams25 Well-Known Member

Thanks bellarina, I will do :) I will probs test a few days earlier than planned so will let you all know. Totally mixed feelings, I would love a bfp for this month but it would also make things a bit complicated so my sensible side is hoping for a bfn. Oh well, whatever is meant to be will be I suppose!

7 dpo today and having a few cramps etc but they are all most likely down to medical reasons rather than a bfp so I can't even symptom-spot. Shame as I was looking forward to being a terrible symptom spotter this month haha!

I will probs still be hanging around on TTC and BFP announcements being nosey (although will probs only post on WTT) so I will be keeping my beady eye on you all to make sure you all get bfp's very soon! speak to you all soon girls X

9. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

Sorry your off to wry hope to see you back soon!

Six months will go in no time
    xx

10. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Read ur story in wtt, I'm sure it's a stressful time. I believe it's quite common and usually turns out to be nothing so try not to worry as u wait for results. Looks like I'll b joining u in wtt (see my last thread) :( Chin up hun.xx