Some advice please

Oh Lea I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've been having, that's so bad isn't it as something is obviously still not right...I hope you manage to get an appointment quickly and get it sorted..

I'm going back in tomorrow to have my bloods done again and se where we go from there..
Thank you xxx

I've started bleeding this morning. . I've had a good cry but I know this was the best outcome if I was losing the baby..
Can I ask ladies that have been through this, how long did you bleed for? Did it just feel like a normal period?
Thank you xx

Really sorry to hear this Claire ♡ I had an 8 week MC but they thought baby probably hadn't developed past 5-6 weeks... I was terrified of the physical side but mine was just very much like a period, I didn't even have any real pain except niggles. Passed a couple of clots the size of a plum and the sac the size of a grape but it really was just like a period other than that. Oddly enough I had pain a week after it was all over and the bleeding had stopped, very odd. We started TTC again straight away as I felt that was the best way for me to cope personally although I know everyone's different, im glad we did as it took 6 months to get pregnant again.

I hope it's not too physically traumatic for you like mine, and you have lots of support to help you with the emotional trauma. Sending lots of love xxx

Last edited:
Thank you Ams.. Yes it just feels like a heavy period, the bleeding is getting lighter now. I had my repeat bloods done yesterday and they are down to 15 so the EPU have discharged me.. They have told me to wait a cycle before trying again.. I don't know whether to wait or try straight away.. I don't have time on my side age wise so did want to get started again as soon as possible really but I guess if the hospital told me to wait we should do really..
I'm sorry to hear about your loss too and I hope everything is going well for you this time..thank you xx

Oh Clare I am so so sorry for your loss. Just take as much time as you need my darling.
Thinking of you and big hugs to you my darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Clare I am so so sorry for your loss. Just take as much time as you need my darling.
Thinking of you and big hugs to you my darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gem... I'm back at work today and it all just feels so surreal, I feel really emotional so hoping I can keep it together at work as I don't want anybody knowing.. Hope everything is ok with you xxx

Awww I bet that's the last place you want to be really but may help to keep busy and take your mind off of things for a bit.

I am ok thank you hun xxx

Yeah I thought that.. Everybody else is all happy and getting in the Christmas spirit and I just feel so sad! I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on though..
Glad you're ok xx

Yeah I thought that.. Everybody else is all happy and getting in the Christmas spirit and I just feel so sad! I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on though..
Glad you're ok xx

It does get easier hun I promise you that, but you will get down days now and again, little things that remind you, well I do anyway, it might be different for you. Just take time to heal and try not to bottle it all up. I found telling my friends really helped me. Hugs to you, it's one of the most upsetting things I've ever been through, more so because I found my soulmate and we both want this so much. xx

Glad you're ok xx

It does get easier hun I promise you that, but you will get down days now and again, little things that remind you, well I do anyway, it might be different for you. Just take time to heal and try not to bottle it all up. I found telling my friends really helped me. Hugs to you, it's one of the most upsetting things I've ever been through, more so because I found my soulmate and we both want this so much. xx

Thank you..Yes I have spoken to my Parents and Sister about it but not my close friends yet.. I want to wait until I see them in person.. It really is... I will be ok then just get teary randomly..
Oh bless you, its so hard when you want something so much isn't it? I think if I was younger I would be a bit more positive that it will all be ok but I'm so scared I will run out of time.. I really hope it happens for you soon xx

Glad you're ok xx

Thank you..Yes I have spoken to my Parents and Sister about it but not my close friends yet.. I want to wait until I see them in person.. It really is... I will be ok then just get teary randomly..
Oh bless you, its so hard when you want something so much isn't it? I think if I was younger I would be a bit more positive that it will all be ok but I'm so scared I will run out of time.. I really hope it happens for you soon xx

Exactly the same as me Clare, at 44 my time is running out so like you I'm not very positive that it will happen again and be a sticky bean. xx

It does seem to be more common now that women are having babies older though doesn't it.. I guess we just have to stay positive and hope it will be our turn soon! x

I am so sorry to know yr story. There are so many reasons why mcs occur. During the 1st trimester, the most common reason is chromosomal abnormality. Do you discuss with yr doc why you have experienced mc? If chromosomal abnormality is the issue, have you considered undergoing yr treatment with PGS NGS? x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back