I'm not pregnant anymore

awh pet
it is 1 week after it happened to me, it was just last sunday
i was numb, confused, shoecked......this forum helped me loads xxx

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your replies.

I'm a bit up and down at the minute - just trying to get my head around the fact that I'm not expecting a baby because I was getting myself so excited about it. I feel disappointed more than anything - if that makes sense.

Anyways I'm still in pain now and then but the bleeding has stopped. I'm not sure when to bite the bullet and try again. It's a bit scary isn't it. I just feel confused about how I feel really.

Thanks again :hug:

oh hun i am really sorry.
its up to how you feel inside as to when you try again, i wouls leave a month & a normal period in between though & then you will know you're exact cycle again & when you are due on ETC, will be easier if you did fall straight away.
i am so sorry & heres a big :hug:
from me & Louie.xxxxxx

hey hun i hope your ok hun? :hug: :hug:

Take as much time as you need to hun its such a hard thing to get over i know how you are feeling which i know is no comfort to you right now.

Its up to you when you feel ready to try again, i know many doctors say to have a full cycle so that you know your dates when you do start. Only you will know when your ready, look after yourself and you can PM anytime hun.

:hug: :hug:

Oh hunny, only just read this and i'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

Hi

So sorry hun i had no idea till now :( Keep your head up :hug:
Katrina

oh hun i am so so sorry, im thinking bout u n if u need to tlk PM me
lots of love Sarah and Braydon
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Aw Tori :hug: I was sad to read this post, Time is the best healer, you will feel numb and confused for a while, but come here and talk, it does help and the vladies are all lovely. :hug: Lv Yvonne xx

so sorry pet
if you need to talk
[email protected] like the other girls have said you will go through so many emotions over next few weeks, ride with them and know that things will get better xxx

I'm feeling up and down at the minute, it is when I'm by myself I think about things really. I had just got my head around being pregnant so now I'm trying to get myself used to the fact that I'm not anymore.

I started bleeding again on friday after doing too much - is that normal? I'm still in pain now and then too if I lift things or overdo it.

Been having some weird dreams too - they are all about babies, I was in a maternity ward last night visiting lots of couples I knew that had suddenly had babies. I think I just feel disappointed more than anything - I really wish I was still pregnant, I felt SO happy when I found out I was.

xx

hey hun :hug: :hug:

you will prob bleed on and off here and then for a while but every m/c is different, now hun you just need to rest ok and take things easy please.

look after yourself and im here if you need to chat. :hug: :hug:

Thanks Tracey - I am trying, but it is hard with Eva to look after. I kinda feel that I don't have as much reason to feel sad as other people because I already have Eva - I know that sounds strange.

How do I know when my cycle is back to normal? do I just wait for af to arrive and go from there?

xx

I would say that most people get back to normal between 4-8 weeks after a MC, but everyone is different, I know of a couple of girls who caught pg again before their AF had a chance to turn up...but for most of us we have to wait until mother nature decides.
Most people take average of 3-6 months after a MC to fall pg again but the good news is that We are less likely to loss again :cheer: (ok i know of some ladies who where really unlucky, myself included but we are not the rule. most are fine)

I would suggest you chart if your keen to conceive again ASAP, try the clear blue fatality monitor to check your ovulating, as AF doesn't always mean ovulation either..
I hope this has answered your questions? I wish you lots of sticky baby dust and that your time TTC is short with a wonderful happy ending! :hug: lv Yvonne xx

Hi Tori, hope you are ok. Thinking of you - big hugs. Take care of yourself. :hug:

hun that doesnt sound strange at all, you have a wonderful little girl there who is your world and she is so happy i bet to have you as a mum but do remember to take time for yourself if you need too. I know some people like to focus on things around them rather than themselves im not saying this is how you are im just saying generally (i know i do).

Yvonne, has given great advice about cycles so i wont repeat that, but you will know when you are ready to try again.

I wish you luck hun and hope it all goes well and we are here if you need us at all
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back