some advice please- about inplant bleeds!!!

louise280981

Reaction score
We are trying for our 3 child. my cycle is about 31/32 days
i had a 3 day period on the 26th Oct which is shorter than normal and lighter
Since the 1st november i have had nausea and a few headaches this has been going on for 2 1/2 weeks now!!can you have symptoms that early?
did a early test but no joy, but my period isnt late yet due next thursday. how early could i test and what make would any recommend?
thank you

Last edited:
How long ago did you test? If you think it was implantation bleeding rather than a period a test should have shown positive if it was taken recently, but some people take much longer to get positive urine tests than others. A blood test at the doctors would be far more reliable. If you know when you ovulated this cycle (and your last period was a normal period), the earliest you might get a faint positive is around 10 days post ovulation, but if you can wait until your period would be due to test you'd get a more accurate result. Good luck, and welcome to Pregnancy Forum :D

thank you for your reply i think it was a period as like you said a test should have shown by now(it did with my other 2)
so im thinking and hoping i conceived this month we was trying and going by an ovulation kit 9th-12th Nov my period should be around 26th nov. Got 2 first reponse test waiting in the cupboard so when could i try one?

Fingers crossed for you :)

The ovulation kits are quite expensive if you're using them every month - lots of the girls on here use the ebay tests like these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-x-OVULATIO...tZUK_Health_HealthCare_RL?hash=item334ab4bd2d (worked well for me too, and cheap enough to test twice a day - I used to use them at about 2pm and 6pm).

First Response might give you a line from about 10 days after you ovulate - usually about 4 or 5 days before your period - but the later the better (I know how hard it is to wait though :lol:). I think on the pack it lists the percentages of people who will get a positive test in the days before your period is due)

The same ebay seller does early pregnancy tests too, or combinations of ovulation and pregnancy tests - I got my :bfp: on one of those at 10dpo :)

yeah just read about the % just wanna know cant wait!!!! worked out from what you said the earliest i could test is this saturday so got every thing crossed if no joy will just have to wait a couple of days!! shame i cant just sleep till saturday for it to go quicker
thanks for replies loving the site great to get advice and share worries etc

Frer's don't alsways show early though, it depends on ur hormone levels... the clear blue digi picked up mine first and the frer 2 days after AF was due xx

oh maybe i should have brought clear blue i suppose everyone is different with my other 2 children i was more patient and waited untill i missed a period and used the really cheap tests. this time i cant think of anything more so not very patient this time!!!

different people find different tests different if u know what I mean, I guess I was just trying to say if the FRER doesn't show up early, don't loose hope too quickly as u ain't out til the :witch: arrives people keep telling me!

sorry i get what you mean now thinking i will use the 2 tests that i have got then wait for the:witch: to arrive i just hope its doesnt arrive!!

could my nausea get worse so early on and before i know if i am this morning i got up and 4am so strong i felt for once i could :puke: but still got the feeling now!! cant remember with my other 2 as i had such bad sickness i had to have tablets and be put on a drips but that was later on!!!

Some people do get symptoms before they find out for sure that they're pregnant. I hope if it is morning sickess that it's not as bad as your first two :hug:

hope this is ms for you! i echo what the other ladies have said, i'd say keep testing, perhaps try a CB, this is what i got my :bfp: and i found them very sensitive as a digi showed up a few days before my period was due. lots of luck :flower: xx

thank you very much hate this waiting game going to try my best and wait till the weekend even tho the thought kills me got 2 of the first reponse test which i tld my other half to hide so im not tempted to do now!!! at the weekend it will be 4/5 days before im due if not may try the clear blue and can see its worked for a few people ( sorry havnt mastered the lingo yet!!!)

I hope this is it for you :) all sounds good though :yay:

thank you just think i would be very to lucky to be its the first month we have tried but i havnt been on the pill for over 2 years now so there is alot of hope

just another question if anyone could help ( you would think i would know myself after 2 kids but you do forget)
just had a bath and notice wait for it a few light blue veins on my boobs wonder if you would have that early on they have been a tiny bit sore too!!! dont think i can wait till sunday:test:

veiny boobs were an early sign for me. I got those the saturday before I tested on the wednesday :) I remember because we were at a wedding and hubby mentioned it....:oops:

:) oh i hope thats a sign then my other half noticed them too he is the one who looks at them more that me:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back