Implantation bleeding

AJ84

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum but was wondering if anyone could offer some advice or insight into my situation!
Ok here goes...the first day of my last period was 26th sep and my cycle is usually 33 days long so I should have ovulated on or around 14th oct, my husband and I had sex on 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. My next period is due on 28th oct however yesterday I had a small amount of bleeding but have woken to find a fair bit more. I am so confused as I am never early and this would mean my cycle was only 24 days long!
Could this be implantation bleeding and when is the best time to take a test? I don't know what to think, I have had sore breasts but all the early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to period symptoms so can anyone shed any light?

thanks for your time
AJ

Hi in theory if it is implantation bleeding you should be able to test in a couple of days. :hug:

Now I have been reading about breakthrough bleeding and am even more confused! Whats the difference?

I *think* that breakthrough bleeding is spotting that can occur when you ovulate. It normally refers to the spotting that some women get when they go on/come off the pill.

So I'm fairly certain it wasn't a breakthrough bleed, but there is a good chance it could be implantation bleeding, that would fit in with when you think you OV'ed.

I hope it was implantation bleeding hun, test in a couple of days :hug:

thanks me too, it just seems a bit too heavy so I won't get my hopes up!

:wave:
I started getting breakthrough bleeding after I'd been on the pill for a while; it was light bleeding, like the end of a period, but any random time in my cycle. They told me it was because I needed a stronger version of the pill, so my hormone levels were sort of intermediate between "on the pill" and "off the pill". I also kept getting thrush for the same reason. :oops:

I wouldn't have thought you would be getting breakthrough bleeding unless you've just come off the pill. Here's hoping it's implantation bleeding. :hug:

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back