*Sob* Leakage!! *Sob*

poppy160

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Me and OH were..err..fooling around last night, and in the middle of it I realised my right nipple was leaking!! I was soo embarrassed..I know it's perfectly normal and stuff but it was just a bit of a shock, and such a turn off!! What an inappropriate time!! I started crying and stuff but OH was so sweet about it. What is the stuff called that comes out when your boobs are getting ready to feed baby?

I leaked on OH's back the other night. When we woke up in the morning I'd been led against his back and it was all wet. I told him to be grateful it wasn't wee!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

my boobs have been getting very red and hot and leaking away. My OH just looks in shock when i show him

pilkers said:
I leaked on OH's back the other night. When we woke up in the morning I'd been led against his back and it was all wet. I told him to be grateful it wasn't wee!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:
I've done that! :oops: Was dreaming about weeing and actually was! Was only half asleep so caught it before it got on the mattress.. :oops:
That was about 6 weeks ago so god knows what I'm gonna be like later on..

poppy160 said:
I've done that! :oops: Was dreaming about weeing and actually was! Was only half asleep so caught it before it got on the mattress.. :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

poppy160 said:
pilkers said:

I've done that, and not even pregnant at the time :oops: :rotfl:

lol.. thats classic!! the toilet dream.. and the toilet doesnt even look like urs.. and u think right sit ont eh bog.. adn u cant feel the seat under ur bum and u wonder y then u just go to start weeing and wake up! lol

Actually, I was dreaming that I was sitting on a barrel doing a spot of fishing.. :lol:

pilkers said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back