Anybody leaking??

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
I am sure, not positive, but sure I am leaking from my nippes already!!

I was lying in bed, on my side last night and felt wet on the bed, so I looked and I had a wet patch right underneath where my boobs where!!! Then today I just took of my bra and I have white crusty stuff all around my nipple!

I am only 21 weeks! Surely its to early?!?

Anybody else having this? xx

im not yet but i have a feeling i will at some point soon. i smell like milk. its hard to describe but i know its a breast milk smell and i can smell it when i take off my bra at night before bed lol

lol it does to me, but ive smelled it before. its like lactol puppy milk or animal milk. or warm cows milk even

Hey lou - you start producing breastmilk (colostrum) from 16 weeks believe it or not! Some people can start leaking as early as that, some people don't leak till later on but the hormone to produce milk starts being released at 16 weeks! So is very normal hun don't worry :) x

i have started last week i'm 25 weeks but it can start very early not anything to worry about dont worry, just really messy :p xxx

I started at the weekend around 21 weeks too. Of course my OH thought this was hilarious!

Not quite leaking but my nips can get a little damp. Had a wee squeeze before and I can see it starting to come through.

My sister started leaking at 21 weeks. I've managed to escape so far but have read that pcos sufferers can sometimes have problems with milk production. So time will tell.xx

My sister started leaking at 21 weeks. I've managed to escape so far but have read that pcos sufferers can sometimes have problems with milk production. So time will tell.xx

Hi lulabelle, i have pcos too and didnt know about possible milk problems! Ill have to look in to it x

I don't leak per se, but I know boobies are working because I fiddle with them every now and then and stuff comes out.

Thanks for all the info girls! I thought ther may have been summit wrong with me at first lol x

I have PCO and I've started leaking already xx

I'm sooo tempted to squeeze but at the same time scared to! lol x

do it lol, i do it often just to check (and to keep the holes from my nipple piercings clean and make sure they dont get infected or anything)

Oh don't tempt me!! Lol. Will it encourage it? I might try when I go to bed later lol! x

well i know when your full term it can cause the release of the hormone prolactin and encourage milk production and start labour but before then i dont think it does anything lol

Lol will let you know how I get on if I dare! x

Yep major leakage here! Have been told its nothing to worry about xx

Once i was getting into bed and then my hubby pointed out my bra was wet all around the nipples--- i wasn't pregnant at the time and have never had kids, thought OMG im pregnant but i wasn't looked it up online and it can happen from taking the pill or an imbalance in hormones etc but gosh i did worry... not related just thought i would share my story lol... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back