Anybody leaking??

I'm sooo tempted to squeeze but at the same time scared to! lol x
I'll tell you who's scared of this, my OH! He is such a squeamish thing, says it looks like PUS! Hmph!!:mad:

my mum was saying the other day that when i give birth to try and express some colostrum for the intensive care babies lol

I was in bath last week and think the heat set mine off. Bath wasn't very full and my nipples where wet but had only just got In bath, so wiped it and it was slightly sticky, deffo not water anyway. Thought I'd squeeze them slightly to see of it deffo was and they both leaked when squeezed. Kinda thought there would be one hole but there's a few where it all came out. Wasn't much kinda clear with a tiny bit of white. Didn't smell as far as I'm aware. But I'm less weeks than you so just depends on person. I did have t-shirt n bra fluff stuck to my nipples couple of times but not enough for breast lads yet. Will carry some around with me just Incase tho! X

But wouldn't recommend to anyone to squeeze, when I did I was quite gentle but afterwards really regretted it, so painfull after for couple of days!!

I've been getting white "bits" on my nipples. I've been assuming its dried milk not actually making it out of the nipple properly iykwim?

I've been getting white "bits" on my nipples. I've been assuming its dried milk not actually making it out of the nipple properly iykwim?

Urrcck! I just got little White crusts offa my nips. They weren't there this morning so I reckon it's dried milk.

NinjaKitty you crack me up!

I always make comments about what OH would be like...i think he may get freaked out when it first happens! But it wont stop him! haha

Possibly TMI but my DH wanted to try until last night when he was havin a play and got leakage in his mouth! Lol! I laughed so hard I cried! Think it's out him off now! :lol:

Lol larly!

I want to try it myself. Now that is weird. I don't like milk too lol.

X

Possibly TMI but my DH wanted to try until last night when he was havin a play and got leakage in his mouth! Lol! I laughed so hard I cried! Think it's out him off now! :lol:

Arrrrrrrgh hahahaha serves him right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back