Boob Leakage...

KellyHook

Reaction score
Well the other night I just got changed into my pj's and as I walk past the mirror I had a nice wet patch on my top!! And then when I checked my nipple it was leaking...and it happened the next night to! Didn't realise it could happen this early, anyone else had leaky boobs? Xx

I had this at about 23+ w I noticed it when I lay down n my boobs would get pressed on etc still to this day I get it on n off x

I noticed the other day that I had some sort of creamy stuff on my nipples - I didn't know if it was too early to leak but I guess not - eeek!

Does anyone else keep getting sharp pains in their boobies too? I do and it takes my breath away! x

Ok im feeling a bit concerned that im not producing anything i have had no leaking and not much pain. although (this my be tmi) i have dry skin on my nipples i noticed it before getting in the shower this morning

Yer me to they are dry!! You might have leaked and just not noticed it, there wasn't a lot only noticed as didn't have a bra on and it went on my pj top! I don't have any pain in my boobs either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back