Leakage...:S

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
well i didnt really think anyting of it at first because i know it is quite normal but OMG my boobs have been leaking some wierd seethrough fluid stuff and its contantly not a little bit i wake up and my top is really wet in patches. and i have to change my bra like every 1hour or so because it feels so nasty...

has anyone else had it this bad ????

i havnt had any hun bit early for me
can you use breast pads yet?
manda xx

Ewww the joys of Tri 2 eh? Poor you!

Same as Manda, too early for me, though I doubt I'll get it at all - I've had a breast reduction so I doubt I'll be producing too much milk.

In fact it's a good sign you are leaking - shows everything's working properly :clap:

Debecca... so have I.
I had mine 12 years ago... were you told u couldn't ever breast feed.. or have you just got to wait and see..??

Mine have been having little droplets on them for the past 2 weeks but yesterday I had a definite wet patch on my nightie about the size of a penny. It rather pleased me in a way LOL

Sorry Tegala for hijacking your thread... seem to be doing this a lot today :rotfl:

Suzi, my consultant at the time told me it was unknown whether I would be able to breastfeed or not, though it was unlikely (he put my odds at 1 in 3 if I remember correctly, though it was over 6 years ago now).

My midwife says it's very positive that my boobs have increased in size and they hurt in the cold (!) but her advice has just been to wait and see. I saw a book on t'internet from the Breastfeeding After Reduction (BFAR.org) site but it's only available in America :cry: so that's no use either.

What about you? What were you told? Did you have the "anchor" cuts like me?

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
well i didnt really think anyting of it at first because i know it is quite normal but OMG my boobs have been leaking some wierd seethrough fluid stuff and its contantly not a little bit i wake up and my top is really wet in patches. and i have to change my bra like every 1hour or so because it feels so nasty...

has anyone else had it this bad ????

I havent got any leakage yet babes but Id get some breastpads if its bad to soak up your seepage :D

xx

For the last 3 weeks :shock: I've been having some kind of leakage. Very very slight and certainly not enough to cause and wet patches but when I investigate my nips at the end of the day, there's some kind of light greasy stuff on them (tmi sorry.... :D ) I can only assume this is something to do with pregnancy because it's never happened before..... Bit yukky and DH thinks it's hilarious. My baps and nips are growing at a very alarming rate though (deffo not teeny in the first place) so I'm thinking maybe they're setting up to open a brewery :rotfl:

the see through stuffs called colostrum I think. It's the first milk before the propr milk comes in about 3 days after babies born.

Just wait till baby arrives, you'll have soaking wet tops for weeks :lol:

midna said:
since about same stage as you I been leaking ..sometimes it clear sometimes white and can even be yellow ..sticky stuff it can be if u get a lot ..have you tasted it yet?...lol :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: whats it taste like?...I was thinking about this the other day, would I or not.... :think: I asked OH if he would and he said no f'ing way....pussy

midna said:
Dunno I wanna know thou lol ...mine either just goes on my top or if its a massive night time leakage it ends up stickin all over my chest like glue.
I never manage to catch it lol ...Ill let you know when seed decides to make an appearance ..its gotta be sweet the stuff is crazy sticky lol :lol:

lol - cool let me know - come on seed!!!!!!!! I bet it is sweet - m'mmm lol

I think it's a bit like spunk, the taste changes depending on what you've been eating :lol:

muppetmummy said:
I think it's a bit like spunk, the taste changes depending on what you've been eating :lol:

oh no!! you've shattered my illusions :cry: I think gaviscon is like jizz - just tastes slightly (but not much) better

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Noooo! I don't mean that it tastes like spunk (ie, all salty and slimy :puke: :puke: ), just like spunk the taste just changes slightly depending on what you've eaten (especially if you've eaten anything spicy), it does taste nice and is surprisingly warm :D

Oh..and i LOVE the taste of gaviscon :D

muppetmummy said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Noooo! I don't mean that it tastes like spunk (ie, all salty and slimy :puke: :puke: ), just like spunk the taste just changes slightly depending on what you've eaten (especially if you've eaten anything spicy), it does taste nice and is surprisingly warm :D

Oh..and i LOVE the taste of gaviscon :D

OH!!!!!! thats alright then :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rotfl:

eeewwww! I hate the taste of my OH's. It's really cold too :puke: :puke: He doesn't eat any fruit though, that's probably why :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back