So worried and confused

latuufi

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post here :wave: After POAS and getting bfns at home I had a blood test at the doctors on friday. The blood test came back positive but my hcg levels were low( they didn't give me numbers). They have asked me to come back and do another test on Monday. I still have not had a bfp at home and have had some spotting and bleeding for one day which has now completely stopped.

Is there a chance this could still be a viable pregnancy. I have had two miscarriages since April and I had one before conceiving my now 4 year old DD.

TIA for any help:)

Hey!

How far are you? It is possible you are really early then the hcg level would be really low.. fingers crossed for u xxx

Thanks for the crossed fingers xxx

I'm not sure. My last cycle after a miscarriage in May was 25v days. I am usually 28 though. I think I ovulated around the 6th of August but am not sure because of the now irregular cycle. My LMP was 23th of June. And I was expecting AF this month on the 20th. Had no bleeding then but very light pink spotting a day or two before. And then yeterday had a very small amount of red followed by brown bleeding (sorry if TMI). I am not overly hopeful but today I feel a little sick and no bleeding.

if its come back posative you are preg, its prob just early days, as a blood test can pick it up before a pregnancy test can pick it up. hope you get your bfp, good luck :)

I really hope so. I always thought a hpt would show up a positive a few days after af due. Tahnks for your reply :D

Hi, Hope everything is going well for you? I am waiting for my 3rd blood test (to be done in 2days) as after my first, which only showed a HCG level of 14.9 I had some bleeding. My 2nd test, one week later, was not very positive with my HCG level only going up to 15.6!
The bleeding that I had only lasted one day and I had no pain. My Dr thinks that the conception was not viable which is understandable but why would the level go up at all? and why are my breasts sore!?
x

I hope u get a bfp x x x

Latuufi & Urbanbell.. fingers crossed for you both :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back