What do you think?

leean10

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

As of today, I have not seen my af and I was definitely due on Friday or Saturday of last week.

I took a test on Monday last week and had a blood test on Wednesday which showed my hCG levels as 0.7. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? I have had quite a lot of cm today but no sign of any blood at all and I am also feeling increasingly sick (but haven't been as yet). My lower back is also hurting quite a lot and I have a few cramps.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Lee-Ann

i dont know but i would be doing a test by now lol gd luck xx

Hi there

I would say that you should test if you are in doubt, I understand that you got bloods done but the doc should have been able to say whether you werent or not.

Depending on when you got the tests done I would leave it maybe a week or so after and test as the amount of HSG probably wont be enough to detect, HSG doubles every day or so, hang in there for a week or so then test :)

Good luck xxx

Hcg should be at least 100miu by 14 dpo for a viable pregnancy so if you know exactly when OV was I'd say you're probably not pregnant.

Xx

Mmm I dont know though as when I was 14 dpo I got a BFN. Tested a week later got my BFP.. I got BFN 10 12 and 14 dpo I usually have a regular cycle too. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back