so whats going on????

tia maria

Reaction score
hi girlz,im now 5 days ish late and getting mild headaches tiredness light headed, starving, a weird sensation in my bbs like prickly!!!so i did 2 of the little cheep tests from the pound shop and the both bfn..... anyone eles used them and got false negatives?????:wall2::wall2::wall2:

cant help im afraid as not had a bfp before but wanted to say good luck x

sorry i cant help but wanted to also wish you good luck!

Hi,

Not had a BFP myself yet either so can't help on that front but all your symptoms sound promising.

Maybe you're one of those girls who has to wait a bit longer for it to show on a urine test...

You could make a doctors appointment when it gets to a your AF being a week late and get bloods done...?

Fingers crossed for you!

SPC xx

Is it worth splashing out on a clearblue, give it a few more days then test?

Good luck to you

yeh think thats what ill be doing!!! ill give it till sunday then try again... :(

thanx guys x

your symptoms sound really good hun.
fingers crossed your like me, and it takes a little longer to show up in your urine.
everything crossed for you, for Sunday xxxx

how long was it untill you had a positive misspink???

I got two negatives on e-bay cheapies when I was 2 days late and then positive on FRER yesterday. Hope its just because there wasn't enough hgc :)

Like some of the others, i havent had a BFP just yet, but i wanted to wish you lots of luck and ill keep my fingers crossed for you xxx

hi, still no af and still felling a little tired and hungry but bbs not as sore today so i dont know whats going off!!! either im really late or iv had false negatives??? just a waiting game huh! ill test again as soon as my tests arrive from ebay probably tommorrow.... how are you doin karen? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back