I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS GIRLS....

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
I am now in my third day of being late (I am always on time to the day?hour normally!) For the last 3 days I have had dull aches in my stomach, nothing severe like period pains but like a mild version. Also had some shooting pains down my left leg and twinges in my right ovary. There is no sign of AF at the moment. I have tested tonight and it was BFN. The tests are ebay cheapies, you know the ones that are really thin and like cardboard and blue one end and white the other. Has anyone used these after being late for a few days and then got a BFP after a few more dyas or has found them unreliable? I just can't understand whats going on... :wall: x

first time I got pregnant and was about 2-3 days late i tested on a savers cheapie, that from what i've seen is very similar.

i got a BFN.

less than an hour later i went and bought a clear blue and BFP.

I don't recommend asda cheapies either. lol. i've having a similar am i aren't i BFN situation with them.
Good luck sweetie

x

i find that the chepies dnt show up too well my sister didnt get a bfp till 4 days after her missed period but got a neg on the ebay chepies.

all your signs sound really good hun

:wave: Hi, I'm the same, only one day late so far but been having mild af type cramps since last monday, tested with ebay cheapies but BFN so thinking I may try another type next time I test, it's so frustrating isn't it?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i always use ebays cheapies and have had faint lines from about 2 days before AF is due usually

I will then go and get a more expensive one afterwards but have always got lines on the ebay ones first as they are very sensitive

:wave:

When I got my bfp I had used the ebay cheapies and got my bfp 10 dpo (which was 3 days before af due) Try testing with fmu in the morning as this is said to be the best time to test, although I know a few people have got bfps with afternoon urine.

Good Luck hope you get your bfp soon. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back