So we bought a pram today :)

Thanks hun :)

Leesey - definitely get urself some maternity bras. My boobs were in agony until I started wearing them, taking the underwire away makes a HUGE difference. They still hurt but not as much.
Be sure to get measured though because I went up 2 sizes already. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Lol I've gone up two sizes too!! I nearly passed out when she said!! Boobs no longer sore but are in the way lol!!
And with you Jay Jay about the wire!! Makes it so much more comfortable without that digging in! I went for two natural colours so can wear under anything X

That's smart, I got 1 plain black, 1 black with white spots and 1 black with white lace.
It was only when I got home I realised I can't wear anything white lol.

I also got 2 sleep bras, cuz my boobs are sore when they aren't being supported x

i got a bra today, from mothercare, because i cant for the life of me find one that isnt underwired, in my size anywhere else!!!

i got measured, and was surprised i am smaller than i was last time i was measured! down to an F now!
but its been ages since i was measured, and i have lost a lot of weight since then!

i have also joined the mothercare club thingy, so i can get discounts later on!!!

Yeah I did that too, got £5 off my undies :)

I saw these over-the-bump briefs, and hubby near died lol. He was like 'please don't ever get those' lol x

lol!

i dont have an OH to moan about me wearing unattractive underwear!!!
one of the good points i suppose.....:p

i saw them today too, they look weird!!

Thankfully I already have non-wired bras, one black one white, so I'm constantly wearing and washing those right now. Also have a couple of sports bras but they're a bit tight now.

Not sure about going to mothercare, I may have to go to one outside of my town cos I just know I'll bump into people I know! I'll maybe check if Debenhams have them, as I have vouchers left over for there and seriously thinking about getting some maternity clothes as I'm not getting away with what I'm wearing. Today I wore a top that used to be baggy, with leggings, and my tummy was poking out, making the back ride up my arse and it wasn't a good look!! I always wear long tops with leggings so my bum's not on display but that mission was a failure today. Had to chuck on a long baggy cardigan before people started noticing.

I don't think I'm getting away with it for much longer, how ridiculous is that at 7 weeks?!!

oh dear!!
i would love to be showing though! im getting bigger, but trying to avoid buying new clothes in case of growth spurt :(

i keep moving places, so no one knows me!!!

am in Norwich atm, moving from London to Eastbourne on monday!
probably have to move from Eastbourne somewhere completley different in about 10 weeks time

what is they say about avoiding high stress situations?

:rotfl:

oh dear!!
i would love to be showing though! im getting bigger, but trying to avoid buying new clothes in case of growth spurt :(

i keep moving places, so no one knows me!!!

am in Norwich atm, moving from London to Eastbourne on monday!
probably have to move from Eastbourne somewhere completley different in about 10 weeks time

what is they say about avoiding high stress situations?

:rotfl:

Omg lol I'm from Eastbourne! Live about 10 mins from the centre! Why are you having to move so often (if you dont mind me asking?) Aand, i've just noticed, your due date is only 3 days after mine - Im 7th July!

OMG OMG!!

thats such a coincidence! lol

ill PM you about my reasons for moving, its not that i want to hide it or anything, its just i dont want to completely hijack the thread! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back