So we bought a pram today :)

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Little early I know, and we didn't actually buy it, just reserved it and paid deposit. It'll be delivered close to my due date.

http://m.mothercare.com/mt/www.moth.../dp/B004H234AU?extid=gs&un_jtt_v_un_alt_img=2

We had been in a few times and loved this one and strolled around the shop with it lol. I just fell in love with it!
Just thought I'd share, was kind of exciting lol.
Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Khufu so exciting!! Hubby and I want to go pram shopping soon, I am a bit torn between two (story of my life!).... Have you bought anything else yet? Xx

That's very similar to mine but mine's beige. Lovely to push and OH is tall but even he finds it easy to use :D. It's exciting isn't it eeeeeeep xxxxxxxxx

Gorgeous hun, quite a few people here have the curv, and I really like it xx

Aww we did the same 2 weeks ago!! Felt really real! Paid deposit on the baby plan! Keep going in looking at it lol xx

Yeah it definitely made it all feel real.
I wasn't gonna buy anything yet but hubby couldn't wait lol.

Karate kid - we haven't bought anything else yet, but starting from tri 2, we're gona add more stuff to our mothercare baby plan.
I am a bit superstitious and didn't want to get anything so early, but hubby has no patience lol.

X

Unless you are well off or really good at saving it is an idea to snap things up when you see them in my opinion. The price of that pram could go up by 100 quid by the time you are due. We are just about set up now with what we've been able to find as we go along and it's taken a huge financial weight off us for when Bertie is born xxxxxxx

I really like that! You must be so excited!

What's the babyplan? I've not heard of it before

Ah I'm so jealous, I keep looking at prams and getting very confused, think we'll have to go and try some in the New Year. Like BabyBrain said I'm going to pick up bits as an when I see them to spread the cost, looking forward to finding lots of bargains in the Jan sales :) xxx

Yeah I think that's why hubby wanted to start now, so as not to have a big lump sum of money to pay out at once.

Babyelmo - a babyplan is an offer mothercare do, where you pick what you want from the shop and can pay it off as and when you want. Then close to ur delivery date, and once its all paid off, they deliver it to you :)

Go in to mothercare and pick up a leaflet. Its a great idea and a massive help x

What a brilliant idea, and a great help with costs! I might do that actually, it'll be great to spread the cost so it doesn't seem so much. I've been worrying a bit about affording everything, i'm not eligible for any grants and the cost of it all is mind boggling!!!

I do really like that travel system actually. Have they still got the rainbow coloured stripy one in there? I saw that one before and loved it with the bright colours.

I bet it felt fantastic pushing the pram about. I can't wait to start looking! :yay:

I don't remember a stripy one to be honest, but there are loads so its possible its still there.

The baby plan is a fab idea, and if any item u pick goes on sale, u get it at the sale price.

We're gona add a lot of other stuff to it and pay it off weekly so we don't have a huge payout lol. Xx

Yeah go for it!
Wheel it around the shop and get a feel for it.
And £75 for a pram is amazing!! X

Do they let you do that then? I think I will do!

I love these Bugaboos, they look great but I don't really want to spend that much on a pram, knowing that in just over a year i'll probably get rid of it to get a lighter Maclaren stroller like I did last time!

I like the Silver Cross travel systems too, they look lovely and comfortable for baby.

I love that you can pay it off bit by bit. Also just so you guys know if it gets reduced they have to also reduce it to you too? I love the humpfreys corner nursey furniture set as I love the baskets as well as draws and wardrobe?
Going to wait until after our scan to put more on.

We've been lucky that my parents have bought us the black limited edition bugaboo. I looovvveeeee it so much xx

Yeah and if u find it cheaper anywhere else, they do a price match.

They have a big sale on atm - I was in yesterday buying all their bras lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back